What I mean is, you were alive when it was going on and you played a part in it, big or small. For example, I sadly had a huge part in Justin Bieber, because I was obsessed with him. In my defense, I was 16 years old.
NicoleNotsoRichie NicoleNotsoRichie 18-21, F 11 Answers Sep 3 in Embarrassing & Funny

I was a big part of the British invasion of the 60's. I saw the Beatles perform live twice then. That's still my favorite music.

Best Answer

Wow, that is absolutely amazing. I'm so jealous right now!

Best Answer

It was surreal! :)

Best Answer

Kpop. I was so into girls generation, man they were hot,still are hot. My brother and I,we both have crushed on them lol

Best Answer

none

Best Answer

Hmmm.. The Twilight craziness (I was only 12 gimme a break!), those wrist bands that were shaped like animals or other things, and The Fappening ;)

Best Answer

I liked Twilight as well...but it lasted for like a month, until I realized it was really bad.

Best Answer

The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

Best Answer

That...sadly wasn't supposed to become a pop culture phenomenon.

Best Answer

Life has a funny way of deciding whether an event becomes a pop culture phenomenon or not.

Best Answer

In my day, we protested the Viet Nam war and marched for civil rights, among other things...

Best Answer

deadhead........over 350 shows - - most fun you could have with your clothes on - - miss it.....

Best Answer

I was Mozarts wig maker!

Best Answer

70's disco,New wave, grunge rock, Pac Man, etc...

Best Answer

ok, stop it!!!! We know those were the better times... :(((

Best Answer

LOL, things always look better when you aren't living through them.

Best Answer

Be honest, do you think living through the 90s and 00s as a kid was more fun than the 70s, 80s?

Best Answer

Not sure because I wasn't a kid in the oughts. But it WAS a blast in the 80's!

Best Answer

Exactly. I was born Oct 1993 so I wasn't even close to the 80s feels, and by the time my first memories and understandings of real life kicked in, I was surrounded by internet and computers and cellphones... Not complaining, but it would have been awesome to experience the 80s. Even before that!

Best Answer

: ) When I was a teen I always wished I'd grown up in the 60's.

Best Answer

Or the 20s! The 20s hair and music... I basically like every decade BUT the ones I was in. lol

Best Answer

Awwww. Well that's OK. Wait until you are 30 0r 40 and then you will look back as say how cool it was : )

Best Answer

I was in the KISS Army in the late 1970s..................................

Best Answer