Ive broken my clavicle (collarbone), my foot and my finger. The most painful was my clavicle
UKYoo UKYoo 18-21, M 10 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Health

Collarbone.. Ouchie..

Best Answer

The only one I broke was my little toe .. that was quite painful for 6 weeks at least.

Best Answer

I Tore Right ACL & MCL in February of 2006. In July 2010 I broke my Fibula. Spend 6 weeks on Crutches after i broke my Fibula, Breaking the fibula was the more painful then tearing the ACL.

Best Answer

I've only broken my collar bone, which was horrible because I'd always wake up with my arm above my head, and moving it back was NOT fun...

Best Answer

Its painful isnt it. They said that i was lucky that it didnt pop through the skin and that if it got sore i had to go to the hospital straight away for surgery. They also said there was a small chance that it would heal naturally. Thank God it did i have a phobia of hospitals i fainted lastime i went to one

Best Answer

I'm glad mine wasn't that bad, I may not have a phobia of hospitals, but surgery is never fun. Plus I would've been anxious the whole time, waiting to be told I had to go to the hospital

Best Answer

Yeah ive never had surgery before. It isnt really a phobia i just feel really faint and horrible when im in one. Even when someones talking about anything medical i get the feeling too.

Best Answer

I broke both bones in my forearm but had amnesia and concussion too so I can't say I remember the pain. I've broken my big toe and I managed fine until I pulled the bed sheet across it at night. It nearly sent me through the roof. I'm concerned about my tail bone right now. I fell on it on Boxing Day down some stairs and its sorer today than it has been.

Best Answer

I feel for you ive fell on my tail bone a few times and i literally couldnt walk for 30 minuits no joke. I had to like crawl home haha

Best Answer

Oh dear. Do you know if you broke it? I've been thinking I've only bruised it as I'm getting about ok. It only hurts as I sit down and stand up and sneeze or cough. Just today its been sorer to one side a bit.

Best Answer

No i never found out. I was about 14 at the time and told my parents but they just said man up haha. Mine was in pain for about 3 weeks then it was okay. I think i bruised it too but who knows. I once sat on the seat belt lock part in a car right on my tailbone and was in sooo much pain. When i got home i undressed to get in to the shower only to find my boxers covered in blood lol.

Best Answer

Oh Yowch! No I haven't bothered going to a doctor because there's nothing they can do anyhow.

Best Answer

Yep however if your in a lot of pain you could ask fof some pain relief. I personally wouldnt recommend it though.

Best Answer

I actually read somewhere that anti inflammatories slow down bone healing too.

Best Answer

Oh wow, yeah natural healing is defo the best thing you can do.

Best Answer

Wow. I have a tub of either Arnica or Comfrey in my fridge too. I had both a one stage. You've just reminded me. Thanks a lot.

Best Answer

I know what Arnica is i used it for a sprain once but what is Comfrey? My mum uses something called the devils claw for various problems

Best Answer

Ooh I've not heard of that. Comfrey is a plant that's properties encourage bone repair apparently.

Best Answer

Cool.

Best Answer

Well, its in the fridge. If nothing else it will be cool :o)

Best Answer

Broke my left ankle and the proximal interphalageal joint of my left index finger. My ankle hurt worse but healed up nicely. My finger joint still doesn't bend all the way.

Best Answer

My left tibia...and both fibula..my.left fibula was the worst, as I broke it when my knee locked and I forced it strait. Not a fun "pop".

Best Answer

Cringe lol

Best Answer