I'm reading Dear John right now. next i think will be Percy Jackson The Lightning Thief
LongLiveTaylorSwift LongLiveTaylorSwift 13-15, F 26 Answers Jan 31, 2013 in Books

Ham on Rye - Charles Bukowski.

Best Answer

Well, I read several books during the same week or month. At present, I am re-reading Skeptics and True Believers, by Chet Raymo; The Ancestor's Tale, by Richard Dawkins; Riddles in Mathematics, by Eugene Northrop; and The Feynmann Lectures on Physics, by Richard Feynmann.<br />
Cheers,<br />
AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

Orgasmic reading list!

Best Answer

Many thanks, Ms. Rabbit, for your prompt and deliciously surprising reply! At other times, I enjoy reading biographies of important figures throughout (mainly) Western history. Although I have been out of graduate school for over 30 years, I do enjoy going back and re-reading my old graduate and undergraduate engineering textbooks! It is amazing how well-written many of these texts were -- despite my original feelings that many made little sense and/or were unreadable. It's amazing what a number of decades' worth of living in the real world does to clarify one's mind!
Cheers, ..... AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

Automate This: How Algorithms Came to Rule Our World

Best Answer

The Hundred Secret Senses by Amy Tan

Best Answer

Physics: For scientists and engineers. Really I'm not a boring person lol

Best Answer

Percy Jackson: Heroes of Olympus the mark of Athena.<br />
I've only got a couple of chapters left to go.

Best Answer

To Kill a Mockingbird. I'm reading it for school. I'm not a big reader. I probably average one book tops a year.

Best Answer

fallout by ellen hopkins...

Best Answer

Illiad for the third time.

Best Answer

OOh lightning thief is good! I'm kinda on a slump, haven't read anything in a month or so. If you haven't read Beautiful Creatures, you must before the movie comes out! Totally awesome! And of course hunger games. I love just about all YA fantasy, I'm a sucker for it. But I also love Brian Jacques, he writes adventure stories about mice and woodland creatures.

Best Answer

yeah beautiful creatures and hunger games are on my wish list to read. :)

Best Answer

make sure you have the 2nd and 3rd books on hand for hunger games, you will not be able to wait to start the next ones!

Best Answer

On the Threshold - Home, Hardwood, and Holiness

Best Answer

the dark passenger by Jeff Lindsay<br />
and diablo guardian by <br />
Xavier Velasco

Best Answer

an early release of Fortress Race by Ace Edmonds

Best Answer

I'm reading Napolien.

Best Answer

HOW TO UNDERSTAND WOMAN?

Best Answer

IT IS AVAILABLE ON LINE..

Best Answer

I.m having a panic attack.I.'ve read every book in the house including all i got for Christmas. I have to have a book close by. Its like peas in the freezer. HEEEELLLLP

Best Answer

Lean mean 13

Best Answer