geekoftheweek geekoftheweek 26-30, F 18 Answers Jul 23, 2012

Reagan's America by Lloyd DeMause and it's very good - all his books are good IMO

Best Answer

The Making of a Soviet Scientist: My Adventures in Nuclear Fusion and Space from Stalin to Star Wars. The autobiography of Roald Sagdeev, I think it's awesome. Also, Ringworld by Larry Niven, meh, it's ok.

Best Answer

I finished "The Alchemist", and I am reading "The Book of Tomorrow" by Cecelia Ahern right now. Alchemist was superb. It is the best book I have ever read. And "the book of tomorrow" is okay, but I found it a little boring.

Best Answer

Heart Sick by Chelsea Cain and Eats, Shoots & Leaves by Lynne Truss.

Best Answer

Just finished the fifty shades trilogy, excellent reading

Best Answer

A book about suicide. Yes, it is very enlightening and no I have no desire to take my own life just curious about the subject.

Best Answer

fifty shades freed, and its really good

Best Answer

Memnoch the devil by anne rice is fantastic. Though you really have to be patient with her writing. She can go on writing about a sunset for 2 pages. It will be a glorious imagery but seriously 2 freaking pages about a sunset!!

Best Answer

just like poe,great reading but can b like running in treacle

Best Answer

Eona, it's like so good I can't put it down I have read it like 100 times and I still have an intest

Best Answer

The Next Always by Nora Roberts. Yes it is good if you like romance. I don't like most romance novels, but Nora never fails to deliver a good story along with the schmaltz.

Best Answer

The Plague , yes.

Best Answer

Everything is an argument and yes it's good.

Best Answer