BARNABY RUDGE by Charles Dickens. I felt like something "classic", where the sentences are longer than 10 words and the paragraphs longer than a single sentence. Plus I like Dicken's humor.

Best Answer

Right now it is The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon

Best Answer

Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins. Coincidentally, he is also one of my favorite authors.

Best Answer

De Niro's game

Best Answer

read that.. good un

Best Answer

I am reading Sandman volume #4 Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman :) I'm also reading Dreaming of Amelia (I forget the author) and I'm going to start reading Atonement, I've been holding off watching the movie cause I wanted to read the book first.

Best Answer

i was like that with time travellers wife but other way round. read it 4 times but dont want to watch film as it will totally ruin book,

Best Answer

re-reading book 2 of the Game of Thrones books... season 2 comes out in April yaaay!

Best Answer

never heard of that one.. will have to google it

Best Answer

you really should, its quite a read :)

Best Answer