bk2455 bk2455 41-45, M 17 Answers Jun 17 in Community

Fahrenheit 451

Best Answer

I've been wanting to read this one

Best Answer

I don't really like to read, but I enjoyed every page of that book.

Best Answer

Many, but the Alchemist, Shogun and Lord of the Rings are at the top of the list in my opinion

Best Answer

I've read Jane Eyre multiple times. Never get sick of it.

Best Answer

The Karla Trilogy, Trinity, The Nelson Touch and and account portraying how ordinary men/women rise and deal with the extraordinary...

Best Answer

books are not "worth it"

Best Answer

I'm not understanding what you mean? Did I word something wrong?

Best Answer

The Life Of Pi and For One More Day.

Best Answer

The bible and I am currently enjoying this series of books that I've read several times it starts with outlander by Diana Gabaldon. She just came out with another after 5 years of waiting. I'm really enjoying it. I'll read it again

Best Answer

Are you gonna watch the show when it comes out? I want to start the book series before the show.

Best Answer

i don't have STARZ network and that is currently the only place it's showing. I will wait. I waited since 2009 for the most recent book. I'm avoiding it a little actually. i have invested myself into these characters and i'm curious how they translate in a movie but I know it won't be like I imagine them.

Best Answer

1984. But only read it twice. It's not that great once you get past the shock value.

Best Answer

Fifty Shades of Grey. Read it 6 times and counting..

Best Answer

The Goose Girl. It is NOT just for girls, and no matter HOW many times I read it, it's like the first time.<br />
(I've read it fourteen times. I'm NOT kidding.)

Best Answer

Thank Ashes series by William W. Johnstone. :) There are 32 books in the series and they are awesome! I have read the series a few times. :)

Best Answer

Battle Royale and the Harry Potter series.

Best Answer

call of the wild

Best Answer

Hah! Here's my annual reading list:<br />
One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez<br />
Minotaur by Benjamin Tammuz<br />
Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov<br />
The End of the Affair by Graham Greene

Best Answer

The Girl who Owned a City

Best Answer