My favorite genre is sci-fi. I like Tom Clancey, Larry Bond type military stories. W.E.B. Griffith Men of Honor Series. Currently reading "Survivors" by James Wesley Rolls. Just finished Dry Ice by someone or other.
tbaskco tbaskco 41-45, M 16 Answers Mar 23, 2012

Anything by Philip K ****.

Best Answer

Couple of "oldies" for you: Eye of the Needle, & The Key to Rebecca< both by Ken Follett

Best Answer

Ken Follett is good!

Best Answer

Sci-fi? Anything by Elizabeth Moon or Julie Czernada. Something lighter but fantasy ba<x>sed--anything by Terry Pratchett or Simon Green's "Nightside" series. Anything by Glen Cook--you can go for his sci-fi or his various fantasy series.

Best Answer

I am reading a clockwork orange and the mockingjay right now, they're pretty good

Best Answer

Any of the Dean Koontz novels, Full Moon Rising and the rest of the series by Keri Aurther, the Janet Evanovich novels (either the Stephanie Plum series, the Holiday series, or the new Wicked series). All great books!

Best Answer

Ooo, Koontz. What was that one about the guy whose parents were carnies and he has a crazy twin brother? Set in Colorado?

Best Answer

I really like the author Alan Dean Foster.

Best Answer

Ive read a few of his. Very good.

Best Answer

Motherhood walk to fame- Its ridiculously funny

Best Answer

Lee Child's "Reacher" books--about a tough drifter, ex-military, who drifts into situations, and fixes them<br />
Stephen Hunter's novels, though the last couple weren't as good as the old stuff...about an old sheriff, former sniper

Best Answer

this one book called Fighting, by sam sheridan. Its very good.

Best Answer

Everything by WEB Griffin, especially the Cletus Frade series and the Marine Corps series. Although, I always will love the Men at War characters.<br />
Everything Robert Heinlein. You may have to hit the used book stores for him. The pickings are getting slim in the regular book stores.<br />
Ring World, by Larry Niven (sp?)<br />
Team Yankee, by Harold Coyle. Also getting hard to find.

Best Answer

read all the ringworld books and I own team yankee.

Best Answer

How about Burning Chrome? It's in with a bunch of other shorts in a book by William Gibson.

Best Answer

Obedience by Will Lavendar. It's a complete mind ****! But a pretty good read.

Best Answer

The Shining -- I thought was excellent

Best Answer

The bible, malchus: touched by jesus. To kill a mocking bird, walking in circles before lying down

Best Answer

That trilogy by Steig Larson, and ANYTHING by either Dan Brown or Sam Barone

Best Answer

I've read the angels and demons and the one where a new pope is to be elected. Not familiar with Sam Barone.

Best Answer

Hes amazing. Guy knows how to tell a story.

Best Answer

the Bible

Best Answer

Well, it is sci-fi, so thumbs up sir!

Best Answer

awsome!,guy

Best Answer

wrong

Best Answer

good.

Best Answer