Whether its the whole system or the small little things. Let me know what you think.
jkitty93 jkitty93 18-21, F 23 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Politics

What bothers me about politics is that people get so worked about it and fight each other on who is right... I just feel like if we are one people who just want the best for all of us then we should spend less time hating that other party or candidate and focus more on what the actual issues are and what can seriously be done to fix them.

Best Answer

The gullible masses that think their vote makes a difference.

Best Answer

The fact that we have so many professional politicians, most of them lawyers, we need more social and ethnic diversity in politics

Best Answer

2020dreamscreen is right. We need a moderate party. Most people are moderates, not extremists.

And we need to build a political system that is NOT controlled by lobbyists.

Term limits would really help, plus cutting life-long benefits for politicians would allow true civil servants to be considered rather than greedy a-holes.

Best Answer

The extremists from both sides. Fox News, talk radio, and MSNBC's sole purpose is to polarize the nation.

Best Answer

It's driven by those with money instead of those with ideas

Best Answer

Politicians

Best Answer

corruption and the fact that people take it too personally. also, I think the whole political party system is absolutely absurd.

Best Answer

The fact that it's completely pointless and absolutely critical at once.

Best Answer

Lies and corruption.

Best Answer

the tension

Best Answer

Politicians

Best Answer

I really hate the split of democrats and Republicans. I think it's silly when the first and foremost matter of business should not be business at all. We call ourselves the UNITED States and the only thing united is a stand against the other party. Have we never stood together for the good of every one ?

Best Answer

Single issue politicians with little regard for their actions, only their ideologies. So many have business being elected dog catchers, much to a political office.

Best Answer

I don't have the time to list ....

Best Answer