ar93 ar93 18-21, M 26 Answers Mar 14, 2012

penguins injured in trench warfare

Best Answer

awww dont hurt the penguins

Best Answer

i didnt injure them Colonel Giraffee did

Best Answer

stupid giraffee

Best Answer

The part where I lose my personal space. "Yes, shnookems. I like you, m'kay? Now can you go stand over there while I try to freaking BREATHE on my own!!!!"

Best Answer

Co-dependence. I dont want to be someone's be all, end all, supply-everything-you-need person. I dont like insecurity or the clingy-ness that results. I dont like it when someone acts like they are my victim or takes everything i do or say as some kind of personal attack and thus constantly responds with defensiveness. I dont want to be controlled, manipulated or lied to.

Where are all of the healthy people?? Can i please have one??

Best Answer

lack of desire on one's part to try and make it work.

Best Answer

If the relationship is bad then every single thing will bother you, however when you're in a good stable relationship you know how to not sweat the small stuff.

Best Answer

Someone that dowsnt like themselves, to the point that no matter how much i tell them i love them they dont believe it. Thats hard work!

Best Answer

jealosy and controlling women

Best Answer

That goes both ways, ya know.

Best Answer

ofcourse it does

Best Answer

Welcome to my world !

Best Answer

The fact that I got married.

Best Answer

Being insensitive, selfish and cheating is my main bothersome.

Best Answer

When I love my man with all the love I can give a man but he takes advantage of it, is selfish, only worry about his wants and needs. Is unforgiving when I mess up and doesn't play 50/50 instead he wants more while I have less

Best Answer

When a person does not the difference between friendship and lover. My gf treat me the same as a general friendship, except when it come to sex acts.

Best Answer

Them not dieing promptly

Best Answer

BA EVA!!!!!!

Best Answer

When they are controlling

Best Answer

They never last

Best Answer

being lied to. once i'm lied to it takes a lot to get that trust back if it can be at all. without trust you can't have a relationship.

Best Answer

the focus on monogamy concerns more so that love concerns.

Best Answer

I agree with nomomisery

Best Answer

Dishonesty.....Lies will always catch up to ya.

Best Answer

Games and lies... as well as miscommunications and mostly SELFISHNESS.

Best Answer

When the other person won't forgive them from anything they do wrong.

Best Answer