I stumbled upon it accidentally looking for answers and maybe a bit of guidance.... I found WAY more. Some great and some not so great, but all in all good things.
DeeLisa DeeLisa 31-35 20 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in EP

I think I could truly use your own answer about word for word. Additionally, I like to write and it's been a great place to do some of that, in just about any form I choose.<br />
Like 'lousy' ... 'childish' ... 'not so funny' ... you name it! =)

Best Answer

i think it is most often 'self depreciating'

Best Answer

I came here with my hubs to goof around and have some fun writing naughty stuff to and about him..... but then we met some awesome folks and stay because we enjoy them and all there is to learn from so many on a site like this!! It ROCKS!! :)

Best Answer

aww thanks.... ♥ :)

Best Answer

I found EP when I did a web search. I joined it because it looked fun.<br />
What keeps me here is probably mainly the experience groups and stories -- I like to join groups and write stories for them and check out other groups and stories. Maybe also the friendships and Q&A.

Best Answer

Accidental discovery of fetish. Always having people with mutual interests to talk to.

Best Answer

I have been asking myself the same question ever since I registered.

Best Answer

I came to EP through google when I was looking for advice about being with a married man. I stay here because of my friends that I made!

Best Answer

My brother who i never met, but after months and almost year i finally found him this morning.

Best Answer

I was searching for support after my son's death. I stayed because I found wonderful people hidden among the masses here. And I think I still have more to find.

Best Answer

A friend of mine mentioned it to me. I wanted to find some friends that I could have meaningful discussions and find people with common ground but it has not turned out like I had hoped so far. Actually have been wondering what I am doing wrong.

Best Answer

You're probably not doing anything wrong. It takes time to get what you need from EP. It'll come.

Best Answer

A) You perhaps ....<br />
B) And surely you among others ...

Best Answer

I can't remember what brought me here. But what keeps me here is a chance to express myself...

Best Answer

I was finding people with similar experiences - yep looking for help and answers but I found someone who is more than that... :)

Best Answer

Same here...accidentally discover. Seems like a good alternative to YA.

Best Answer

YA?

Best Answer

Yahoo Answers

Best Answer

Ok. Thanks.

Best Answer

The help group for PICA, and my interest in answering questions.

Best Answer