BlessedNotStressed BlessedNotStressed 13-15, F 9 Answers Feb 23 in Doing Good

Go away. The last thing I want to do is have to put up with a "Christian" who decides they're feeling "helpful".

Best Answer

Especially when it means talking into one's own hands and pretending that helps.

Best Answer

With all due respect, and I believe your intentions are good dear, there is absolutely nothing you as a mere child let lone a Christian would be offer someone without the benefit of wisdom or life experience.

Best Answer

EP is not the best place to announce that you are christian...

Best Answer

Well, religion burdens the whole world so...

You may just stop being gullible and proud of it.

Best Answer

All yall need to STEP OFF!!!! she is just trying to make the world a better place and spread her faith if u have a problum the bite on ur tong and deal with it!! Beaing a Christian is an amazing thing! Believing in the lord is amazing because he is the only one who will awancer ur prayers he is the only one who will love you even after the end! I learned in chuch that god wants us to spred his word to the world! Blessnotstress keep your faith and forget the haters! Keep your head up. :)

Best Answer

What bothers me is Christians spewing their rhetoric, ideals and beliefs everywhere.

Best Answer

...the atheist/theist arguments over and over again.

The sad thing is...I'm worried they could be right.

So, as a Christian, I need you to answer honestly, and not in a way to 'convert' me. I mean, I'm already a Christian, and I want to be, but I'm afraid of what could be.

Anyways, evolution seems to have a lot of credence. They have all these facts and evidence to back it up, they have this whole 'delusion' made up for them if it is a delusion.

But what if their right and we're the ones with the delusion, hypothetically speaking. I mean, in our belief it says the bible is truth and truth alone. It tells us to have faith. It tells us to listen to our parents. I know I shouldn't, but it just sounds like 'brainwashing', the same 'brainwashing' that my parents would accuse atheists and other religions of.

It feels like just by questioning it, I am in the wrong. Like I shouldn't feel this way.

Best Answer

What can you do?

Best Answer

Pray for my tormented soul!

Best Answer