Yourguy64 Yourguy64 18-21, M 19 Answers May 10, 2012

the egg

Best Answer

The chicken. If the egg came first, how would it hatch? it needs the warm but from the chicken too hatch it.

Best Answer

Most definitely the chicken and this has been scientifically proved in England. I read something on the internet that researchers have found that it was the chicken that came first. They discovered that eggshell is produced in the chickens ovaries so therefore the chicken has to come first. you can't have an egg without eggshell to protect it. Then there is the question of an egg hatching. To hatch an egg it has to be kept warm so the chicken sits on it. Then just one more question. What came first the adult human or the embryo? I think the theory of creation helps to answer this question. Man was created by God and so was the chicken. The eggs and the babies came later.

Best Answer

Can it be two chickens

Best Answer

I would say a chicken because an egg needs to be fertilized to reproduce, but you would need an egg to produce a chicken. Hmm.....some things, we will never know.

Best Answer

the Quark according to quantum physics.

Best Answer

the chiken...the egg.needs to be fertilised to produce...

Best Answer

Watched a programme recently and they said the egg. I suppose they found this out by tossing a coin

Best Answer

it's depends to how waked up first...

Best Answer

The chicken. The egg that the first chicken hatched from was not a chicken egg.

Best Answer

dinosaurs u.u ....

Best Answer

neither

Best Answer

The chicken. They were brought here by Martians who stopped off at KFC on their way........

Best Answer

The egg. It was laid by a different specie.

Best Answer