Theyoungwoman Theyoungwoman 18-21, F 27 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Of course all men are different and each one will have their own thing that turns them on 'most' and you only get to know that by getting to know them, but I reckon most men are particularly turned on by spontaneity from a woman. <br />
My best sex memories are when she's just done something hot or got us to do something hot out of the blue that I wasn't expecting, even if it wasn't the out and out 'wildest' thing we've ever been up to, that fact that she took me by surprise made it so much hotter.

Best Answer

her beauty and taking care of all details such as her hair body clothe smell attitude

Best Answer

That depends on the man!

Best Answer

A man or a boy? Boys are turned on just by you being there. A man needs to see that you have intellect, education, confidence and a well developed sexuality.

Best Answer

Lips and eyes are very sensuous, but you must know your self.

Best Answer

According to my man friend kisses turn him on little one long ones passionate ones all do it.

Best Answer

Her beauty then her holes.

Best Answer

A woman said this? REALLY? No, I don't think so.

Best Answer

Dude...believe it as I am worlds away from your average grrrl.

Best Answer

A lap dance ..lol

Best Answer

her wit and wisdom.

Best Answer

Bacon

Best Answer

They turn off?

Best Answer

'Mind Games' .... to create erotic thoughts, :-)

Best Answer

A STRANGELY PETITE BODY LONG NECK WHITE SNOW LIKE SKIN BLACK THICK HAIR BIG GORGEOUS EYES SMALL DOLL LIPS ARTHURIAN LOOK JUST LIKE ME.

Best Answer

is that a gun in your trousers or are you pleased to see me

Best Answer

An evil look in eyes with a smirk

Best Answer

The thought makes me already blush ....

Best Answer

Words.

Best Answer