TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 2 Answers May 12 in Health

Nothing, it is just part of the internet, once you click send any privacy you have is entirely in the hands of someone else.

Best Answer

I should have never tried to help some dead beat drunk.

Best Answer

A lot of the times we don't know who we are helping when we do and it is not that much trouble. Usually .

Best Answer

I thought I was giving someone a chance at getting back on their feet in this world. I know if someone did that to me I would appreciate it. But this guy only violated every common sense rule there was. I thought he was someone different and worth helping. Yet he put me in danger by giving out my private information. A decent person does not do that.

Best Answer

A good old fashioned beat down

Best Answer

I may have to pack up and move again if I have trouble.

Best Answer

I hope that doesn't happen. I only gave mine to person someone that I trust completely.
I have learned never trust drinker or drugies

Best Answer

I tried to help a fellow EPer that I thought was worth helping. He turned out to be a drunken and drugging bum. He gave out my private address to people on the internet to people I do not even know. He pulled a fake attention seeking suicidal act the other night so I threw him out the door right on the spot. He violated way to many things to put up with him any longer. I will do my best to try to help but never again will I reach out to such a person.

Best Answer