He is so afraid we'll be caught when he spends money on a hotel room, because the funds are more quickly depleted with that expense, as compared with a meal, etc... I know he spends a substantial amount on activities with his kids, but she obviously knows where that money is going. Anyone have experience with this?
Ktstime Ktstime 41-45, F 11 Answers Dec 27, 2012

she likes the fact that the kids have what they need instead of you.

Best Answer

That's right.

Best Answer

you can either stop seeing him, or split the expenses, that's what I do with the guy I see, when we are able to see each other, which is not often these days

Best Answer

Honey, go for any married man, but lay off those with kids. It's not fair on them. What happens to them when they discover that their Dad is a cheat and a liar? And do you really want to be with a man that exposes his kids to that kind of grief?

Best Answer

Looks like you may have to find a way to pay for it all, on your own.

Best Answer

Do you have to go through this?

Best Answer

Call her and ask if she has a room for rent...just move in there and maybe you can baby sit for reduced rent. If you do some light housekeeping, she may even offer some free meals...Get creative.

Best Answer

Dam got to say you are brave and his balls must be in her purse to but more important what are you going to gain from this guy wow

Best Answer

Why do you say that I am brave?

Best Answer

well love makes us blind, clear your head and avoid what is coming down the line, there is always someone else always , you are brave in a silly way to even think any good is coming
does not make you a bad person so dont think that is what I am saying

Best Answer

He could save up gradually in secret and you could split the bill with him...but what's wrong with your place?

Best Answer

I am married, too. Husband works from home. We have split expenses, but it still is an issue for him. Thanks for your reply.

Best Answer

Seriously, don't be with a married man because you deserve better.

Best Answer