Soossie Soossie 51-55, F 6 Answers Jun 12 in Community

Being kidnapped by aliens?

Best Answer

Haha i thought about that too..

Best Answer

That's a possibility. :)

Best Answer

when youre having fun

Best Answer

Fun is good.

Best Answer

answering questions on ep.

Best Answer

Oh, uh!!!

Best Answer

I constantly tell myself one more question and then HOURS later I say it again. :-))

Best Answer

Sorry but that is addiction. :(

Best Answer

I know, I've been addicted since about 2 days after I joined. where can I find ep anonymous?

Best Answer

Lol. I don't know. Find something else to balance your life without ep, or a little bit if ep.

Best Answer

:-)) when I found it I really needed it, and for now still do. I haven't had a life for a long time and ep as hard as it is to imagine this, is giving me a life right now. I need the practice socially before I can just go out and be around people. my wife had kept me chasing behind her fixing her screw ups so much I forgot how to deal with people.

Best Answer

Believe it or not, stay on ep, and you never will be able to start socializing. It is always the first step which is the hardest step. Don't blame things on others. Your wife can't hold you anywhere because of what she was. You are the one keeping yourself out of the World. Sorry for saying those things.

Best Answer

no, don't be sorry. I agree, I am learning. I know I am to blame, I know that now. I didn't know it then, ep has allowed me to see the light, I am getting better. she can't but she DID, we are no longer together and I am getting healthy slowly.

Best Answer

Glad to hear it. Take care.

Best Answer

thank you for you concern. :-)))

Best Answer

Being happy.

Best Answer

Me too. :)

Best Answer

Yw :)

Best Answer

Sanding wood...hours go by like minutes.

Best Answer

I bet you sit there gazing at it for hours. Oh!!! I meant for minutes. Lol

Best Answer

that heart took a long time!

Best Answer

Not that kind of wood!

Best Answer

You didnt even heart mine.

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer