i hate myself for what happened and i have hurt myself because of it .. but i want to stop hurting myself.
LostNeedsHelp LostNeedsHelp 18-21, F 20 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Self Harm

Rather than dwell on it with just your thoughts , write it out in a journal . . . then start adding notes of your feelings what your feeling now, working out a narrative about the people involved, the situation itself, and why you may have did what you did.

Best Answer

thanks that sounds like a really good idea

Best Answer

Go do something fun and constructive. Hit the kitchen and bake, or turn on happy music and sing real loud. Then when businesses open up after the New Year, GO GET HELP. You really need counseling, and as interesting as EP is, we can't give you the kind of help you need, but we do wish you the best.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

sending you a hug. and if you bake cookies, i'll probably find your house. : )

Best Answer

Many things,<br />
Are you able to go for a walk, just around the neighborhood should help?<br />
Get away from the Computer the Television and newspapers.<br />
If you have a pet go pet it tend to it.<br />
Call your best friend?<br />
Write down what is going on.<br />
Seek professional help soon.

Best Answer

my best friend cuts her self to and she doesnt under stand

Best Answer

I wish I could build a big room and fill it with kittens, if you hate cats, then puppies. Depressed folks like us need stuff like that that will unconditionally love us with no judgement.

Best Answer

i agree.

Best Answer

Surround yourself with things that make you laugh-read some of the jokes and funny stories on here. Help someone, like an elderly person, do something they cannot do for themselves like shovel or sweep snow off their walkway. Play with a child. Read the Bible-Proverbs is a good book to read. List all the things you have to be thankful for like clean water, electricity, food, and think of how your life would be without these things. To someone you are very important and loved and to hurt yourself would only hurt them.

Best Answer

thanks for the positive things to make me look at , helped alot.

Best Answer

Just stop realize hurting your self is not going to solve or fix any problems in life...it doesn't solve anything at all..you need to face the problem and fix it the best you can and then move on.

Best Answer

i wish i could face the problem but i cant

Best Answer

Well then if you cant face it maybe best thing to do is learn to accept it..learn from it and move on dwelling wont do anything but drive you nuts.

Best Answer

If you say I can't you are right. You might not be Able at this time and that will come with time.
Take a deep breath think of the good things you are capable of or have already done.
Most important is to forgive yourself.

Best Answer

don't hurt your own body. im sure it feels good for a few minutes, and I say that because I cut myself when I was younger. my dad used to hit me, and when I cut myself I felt like it was the only thing I had control of, also I did it because I felt like I needed to be punished. but guess what? now I just have those bad memories and ugly scars on my wrist and thighs. it didn't help me, it made a worse person, and I just have to live with it now. you can message me or something..

Best Answer

I haven't read through all the responses, but I think I get an idea of where you're at.<br />
Forgive yourself.<br />
Love yourself.<br />
Cutting yourself, is only a temporary distraction, it might feel good at the moment, but you'lll have scars as a constant reminder...even on a good day. Do you really want that?<br />
I don't like looking at places on myself and seeing marks, then flash back to the day it happened. Things are better, not perfect, but better for me now.<br />
No matter what we do in life, no matter how big or small, there's always going to be some (*** ****), that's going to judge you (and being human you will judge others as well, even if you don't want to). <br />
At this very moment, step outside yourself, and imagine looking at you from another perspective going through what you are, and what you would say to help 'you' feel better......now say those positive things to yourself. YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!<br />
I'm sorry you're hurting. I hope you find a positive way to get through this!<br />
(((Hugs)))

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Be strong hun.
(((Hugs)))

Best Answer

im trying and so far its working , i have a goal set right now and im 100% i can reach it . :)
xoxo thank you for all your help:)

Best Answer

This is a subject most people don't know how to respond to and have no idea how to really help unless they have lived it or know someone that has lived it.Even then, it's no where near the kind of help you can get with a good support group or a professional that deals with this on a daily basis. Do you have someone you trust that you can confide in? If so, maybe they can guide you. Whenever you get the urge to hurt yourself, call a friend, get them to come over, anything to take your mind off of the issue. Sorry to be so long but I feel so passionate about this.

Best Answer

Thinking your way out of your pain won't work.<br />
Feel your pain. Stay with it. Watch it. <br />
This will gradually dissolve it for good.

Best Answer

Talk to someone about it.... anyone.

Best Answer

i try but i dont want to be judged .. i feel like no one under stands me..

Best Answer

Try me, I don't judge and I would be 100% honest with you.

Best Answer

get some help and try to do something fun to get your mind off it

Best Answer

Oh for crying out loud! You need a good old fashioned woodshed experience. Let someone else hurt you for a change. I'm sorry but it is just absolutely disgusting. Where the hell are your parents?

Best Answer

you dont know me or my story and if your going to be rude you can leave.

Best Answer

threatening her more harm is definitely not the answer here sheesh buddy.

Best Answer

thank you ladysypit

Best Answer

Wrong answer puck61. This is a real issue that the young lady is going through. It's people like you that put lostneedshelp in this situation.

Best Answer

Oh BS. For one thing it's a male. For another thing it's a troll issue. After six years I'm a bit sick of it.

Best Answer

im a girl and its not a troll issue .. would u like to hear my story .. im sure guys cant get pregnant and then get forced to have an abortion thats not even my full story . like i said you dont know me or my story your going to be negative then leave your negativity isnt welcome

Best Answer

live on a farm where you have chores too keep you busy all day instead of living in your bedroom all day overthinking

Best Answer

i live in the city im 14 and i cant really just move to a farm..

Best Answer

So get outside and mow neighbours lawns, shovel their snow and ask for nothing in return :)

Best Answer