get off the internet

Best Answer

I drink 5 stage sleep shot and OMG it kicks my butt!!!!! it puts me to sleep within like 30 minutes and i get to sleep all night :)<br />
i think the web gives a free sample www.5stagesleepshot.com<br />
hope it helps u like it helps me<br />
sara lee :)

Best Answer

i concur with FantasiaRealsm. I use Melatonin Ultra by Schiff, it contains 3mg Melatonin, L-Theanine and GABA. <br />
I am a person with head full of thoughts that act like bouncing balls and they just love to get busy when I turn out the lights. I also travel alot and need to adjust to differant time zones Melatonin has been great for both situations.

Best Answer

Try to drink a glass of water before going to bed. Or hot milk.

Best Answer

Melatonin. Melatonin has been studied for the treatment of cancer, immune disorders, cardiovascular diseases, depression, seasonal affective disorder (SAD), circadian rhythm sleep disorders and sexual dysfunction. It may ameliorate circadian misalignment and SAD.[15] Basic research indicates that melatonin may play a significant role in modulating the effects of drugs of abuse such as cocaine.[16] Melatonin is also a geroprotector. http://www.amazon.com/Source-Naturals-Melatonin-5mg-Tablets/dp/B000GFHPJ8

Best Answer