I'm from Kuwait and I'm planing to order 2011 Ford F-250 Powerstroke (diesel) from the united states. Ad facing only one problem which is we don't have ultra low sulfur diesel here in kuwait, and the engine requires this kind of diesel. The available diesel here in kuwait is the regular diesel. The question is: what can i do to let the engine run finly with regular diesel?
Q8tennis Q8tennis 22-25, M 2 Answers Sep 25, 2012 in Hobbies

You don't need to do nothing. In the states, one is used for winter and the other is used for summer. You don't need to do a thing to the engine before using one or the other. I'm a trucker.

Best Answer

A few years ago most European cars wouldn't run on American diesel because of the extra sulfur. If it's got a particulate filter, the extra sulfur can be an issue.
But because American diesel is of worse quality than European, that Ford shouldn't have problems with Kuwaiti diesel. If it were a European truck, I wouldn't risk.

Best Answer