I`m 15 yrs old guy having bad life, because always got teased and beaten up by small guys where in street or school and i have a nick name, the reason why because i m too big extremely fat and i m so weak no power" honestly i cant fight because i have tried to fight when i got attacked but i never win! and now feel so worse and weaker coz i got more fat and last week i got beaten down by kid 11yrs! the way he knocked me down he kicked my leg and pulled it out i have bad balance sensitive legs ! and his older sister wants to fight me and shes15yrs fit plays score . i m really afraid to face her coz i know and she knew i am weak and beaten by her young brother so easily and some guys will record a video for the match!!! so please let know what to do these happen in my area and i cant tell my parents and i cant keep my self at home hole day and i don't want to be record it on YouTube that girl beaten me .
123123sad 123123sad 46-50 8 Answers Jun 10, 2011

you better tell your parents and maybe they can help you, that is what parents are for

Best Answer

Wax on Wax off Sand the floor Paint the fence. Your to young and will not get theat. From the orginal Karati Kid Movie. Get in there and kick her but, take your lumps from her or tell the big people in you life.

Best Answer

if telling dosent help take up some self defense , hell fought girls before , also you need to know what are her disadvantages find some weaknesses that can damage em , i was considerd weak in jr high til i broke someones leg wih my bare hands , sometimes you need to let the rage flow in and sparks & blood will fly , but that was my case, not too sure how it would work out for you

Best Answer

Grab the ***** by the jugs, pull her towards you and give her a butt on the bridge of her nose<br />
Game over

Best Answer

The Old Liverpool Kiss

Best Answer

do the parent thing.

Best Answer