lol, guess the easiest thing for you is to stay cool since u guys are far away from each other. it's almost the by-default mold of a distant relationship.

Best Answer

Yes find someone closer, long distance is to hard to have, been there done that, and the same thing with me, I have to be there when he wants but when I need him, he is busy in the living room doing something, that is his excuse...not worth the heart ache, no matter how much you love him...

Best Answer

i tried find someone closer to me but its hard also. i mean the attitude he got with no other guy got. anyways thanks for the comment <3

Best Answer

Dont argue

Best Answer

If it is him causing the argument, maybe he is prodding you to finish with him. How long have you been long distance from him? How often do you see him? Maybe you should find someone who isn't long distance and that you can see more often :)

Best Answer

well he always making his self upset because of me. And infact he said to me one time thAt he want to let me go off and find other guy cos he's not that good to me but he also added he love me very much thats why he's setting me free and let me find some guy near me. I dont like other guy and i never trusted guy on net or in person as i trusted him. :(

Best Answer

Oh if you figure that out pls let me know!

Best Answer

"Hold on.......Jose is on the other line"

Best Answer