jadestanway jadestanway 41-45, F 9 Answers Dec 7, 2013 in Health

Try a Benedryl

Best Answer

rum and weed... works every time.

Best Answer

I tell everyone this. Stop trying to sleep. Don't even go to bed. Find a very comfortable chair, (maybe a recliner) and just get comfortable. Close your eyes and relax. If you sleep, fine, if not that's okay too. You will be rested and your eyes won't be tired. It is the stressing about not getting to sleep that keeps us awake and tires us out. When I stopped trying to sleep, it took a couple of nights, but after a bit, I realized, when morning came that I had actually fallen asleep at some point, for a while at least.

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer.

Best Answer

You could try watching an ASMR video. I know some people consider it strange, but it works for some.

Two that help me sleep are a YouTube video by Heather Feather called "10 Triggers to Make You Tingle" and another one by GentleWhispering called "Oh Such a Good 3D-Sound ASMR."

I hope that helps. Sleep well.

Best Answer

Close your eyes. Think of me. The boredom will knock you out in mere moments.

Best Answer

Hug yourself.

Best Answer

nyquil

Best Answer

Outside of natural remedies, take a swig of NiteQuill.

Best Answer

Find the Dragon Balls

Best Answer