If i'm a really nice person and give up all of my belongings to the needy will he finally kill me? should i do community service? should i lie and tell my parents i love them? what will make god say "ok, youve done good. your times up. you can come up to heaven now"? im catholic so i cant kill myself.
1990cupcake 1990cupcake 18-21 29 Answers Dec 24, 2009

What the hell are you talking about? if you want to die, you should definately get professional help. I don't know much about GOD but I am sure that's not the way it works and you are so young. you have a WHOLE life ahead of you. PM me if you want to talk about whatever is bothering you. :0) cheer up!

Best Answer

You sound like a good hearted person just tired of this life here. God will not take you yet, because you have a good heart and something is wrong. Very wrong to make you want to escape so bad. Nothing wrong with wanting to be with Him. Nothing wrong with being tired of this life, but by the sounds of it, He would rather develop a relationship with you and get you through your problems. Teach you how to handle thing so you can help others. It's a big job and you can't do it if you are not here. Talk to us, talk to someone. What is truly wrong. I'm listening.

Best Answer

I dont get it. They say that suicide is a sin yet when I plead God to kill me, he wont do it. Even though he killed a lot of people in the Bible. If he cares for me(like my church says) then why wont he end my pain. Living is torture. To dream eternally is better than reality. The only thing keeping me half sane is my little brother.

Best Answer

If you join the Armed Services and get sent to Iraq or Afghanistan, you have a 1 percent chance of dying each year of your deployment. You won't get those odds with any civilian job in the states.

Best Answer

You sound like you could be my daughter, the same age and I think that she's used the name cupcake before. She also says that she doesn't love me.<br />
Since the day she left several years ago, I've had strong feelings of depression on and off. I sometimes ask myself the same question. If I'm so horrible that my own daughter would rather run away from home than try to build a better relationship with me, then God should just take me out.<br />
Hearing my daughter tell me that she loved me would make me feel good, but I definitely want her to mean it. The saying is to know me is to love me. If we had the opportunity to work on our relationship, I'm certain that we could grow close. I want to make her happy, because that would make me happy. Putting others first is the christian way and it is also a way to make ourselves happy.<br />
You should give your parents a chance. You don't have to love them, just let them love you, and I'm sure that eventually it will rub off and you can find happiness again, not just for you but for them as well.

Best Answer

Hey at least you have parents. You can't imagine what it's like to be alone. I have always helped others and yet nobody cares. I keep attracting all these horrible people into my life. I married this creep who killed my mom and my dogs and nobody will prosecute him as he's above the law. I think he changed my dad's medical chart and killed him too but that I can't prove. My mother and my dogs, he absolutely killed. He's admitted to tax fraud on the stand and even the IRS won't touch him. <br />
I almost wish I could be awful but I can't. I care too much about everyone. I have risked my life for others over and over again and I would have been much better off if I had died one of those times. Nothing stops me from caring and rushing in to help others but I just wish somebody, anyone, cared about me. Today, I prepared a list for God of 20 reasons he should kill me. I guess he doesn't even care enough about me to do that.<br />
You should hang in there. I bet your parents care about you You probably have a lot of people caring about you. i think I have a curse on me and that is why nobody cares. You don't know me but pray that God does the right thing and takes my life, OK?

Best Answer

Umm i know what ur goin through i said the same thing not long ago but heres the thing the more u wanna die that neans that u will live even longer this is the only thong i could think of i hope thats helps message me id love to hear other peoples problems k lol

Best Answer

techniquely, anything you do to get killed without actually killing yourself, is God killing you

Best Answer

If God says times up,then it's times up for the world. We are made in likeness to him. Can you chose when you should die?

Best Answer

Since you can't do it yourself, you have to get yourself "killed", like joining the Marines, drive-by shooting, visiting mine fields,war zones,...there's many things to think of.

Best Answer

He who feels not the love of God is already dead.

Best Answer

A person doesn't have to do anything for "God" to kill them. If it's your time to go then you'll go. "Doing" things won't change that. In the movie "Song of Bernadette" this one nun tortured herself in order to get closer to her God. Bernadette on the hand had bone TB and was dying and NEVER complained about her pain or her illness. THAT is the difference. Just live your life and take each day and action as it comes to you and be thankful that you are able to make choices. Not all people can.

Best Answer

There's absolutely nothing you can do about that for we are all subject to His plans and NOT our wishes. You have every reason to be grateful for the wonderful gift of life that He has bestowed on you and strive to live for Him and not to make Him to kill you.

Best Answer

God decides when it is our time we are to wait for his will not ours

Best Answer

I dunno. lol<br />
this is some sh1t...<br />
when my friend died. I wondered why God took him. He was a fcking great person! He was a gay Catholic. He was awesome and had no enemies. <br />
I believe that doing good deeds does not earn you a ticket in heaven. and being bad doesn't earn you a ticket into hell. it's faith or lack of it that gets you there. <br />
God will take you when God sees fit.

Best Answer

I know what you mean. I wish god would kill me too. I have given all I have to people who could use it. there is no reason for me to be alive. At this point honestly I hope there is no heaven. I hope it is just nothingness. I am so ugly and no one gave me any say in the matter. I am genetic dead end. I just hope I die soon. I am leaving for West Africa tomorrow. Please god let me get Ebola. I deserve it. No one will miss me. No one in the world counts on me. I am 36 years old and don't mean a thing. Please let my plane crash. Please god kill me. With all this I pray. There is nothing left for me to give.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Hi there, I was once like that, and still comeback. but I know very well that God the glorified considers it a sin of me to give up. Because asking for death means I'm giving-up from further help and think death is the only open window. Just be alert that God knows best, and if its best to keep you alive, then that’s how it’s going to be (God is perfect), We are inadequate in knowledge and so we may ask faulty questions, it’s not ok but we may have guts to do it, only because we don't know how much God loves us. The day shall come and we will be sorry for all the blind time we spent unaware of gods love and care towards us. <br />
Hope all the best :)

Best Answer

Make yourself out to be a saint.

Best Answer

i feel the same, i cant take it anymore my world is crubling down on me left abusive husband kids staying with my mother who thinks i should go back to abusive marriage , my job sganant while others move up my finances going down no one loves me community feels i should have stuck to mariage to matter th physical abuse . the house help not managing with my mother am sooo lost i want to sleep and just be gone i have nothing to live for nothing at all

Best Answer

Society is truly f*cked up! I hope you didn't go back to your abusive ex despite everybody being against you. At least you are a strong, brave woman who won't just suffer in silence to make other people happy. At least you have a job and a regular income. If you are contributing to the household finances then your mother shouldn't be complaining. I hope you've managed to move somewhere new and affordable.

Best Answer