What the hell are you talking about? if you want to die, you should definately get professional help. I don't know much about GOD but I am sure that's not the way it works and you are so young. you have a WHOLE life ahead of you. PM me if you want to talk about whatever is bothering you. :0) cheer up!

Best Answer

I dont get it. They say that suicide is a sin yet when I plead God to kill me, he wont do it. Even though he killed a lot of people in the Bible. If he cares for me(like my church says) then why wont he end my pain. Living is torture. To dream eternally is better than reality. The only thing keeping me half sane is my little brother.

Best Answer

You sound like a good hearted person just tired of this life here. God will not take you yet, because you have a good heart and something is wrong. Very wrong to make you want to escape so bad. Nothing wrong with wanting to be with Him. Nothing wrong with being tired of this life, but by the sounds of it, He would rather develop a relationship with you and get you through your problems. Teach you how to handle thing so you can help others. It's a big job and you can't do it if you are not here. Talk to us, talk to someone. What is truly wrong. I'm listening.

Best Answer

If you join the Armed Services and get sent to Iraq or Afghanistan, you have a 1 percent chance of dying each year of your deployment. You won't get those odds with any civilian job in the states.

Best Answer

You sound like you could be my daughter, the same age and I think that she's used the name cupcake before. She also says that she doesn't love me.<br />
Since the day she left several years ago, I've had strong feelings of depression on and off. I sometimes ask myself the same question. If I'm so horrible that my own daughter would rather run away from home than try to build a better relationship with me, then God should just take me out.<br />
Hearing my daughter tell me that she loved me would make me feel good, but I definitely want her to mean it. The saying is to know me is to love me. If we had the opportunity to work on our relationship, I'm certain that we could grow close. I want to make her happy, because that would make me happy. Putting others first is the christian way and it is also a way to make ourselves happy.<br />
You should give your parents a chance. You don't have to love them, just let them love you, and I'm sure that eventually it will rub off and you can find happiness again, not just for you but for them as well.

Best Answer

Hey at least you have parents. You can't imagine what it's like to be alone. I have always helped others and yet nobody cares. I keep attracting all these horrible people into my life. I married this creep who killed my mom and my dogs and nobody will prosecute him as he's above the law. I think he changed my dad's medical chart and killed him too but that I can't prove. My mother and my dogs, he absolutely killed. He's admitted to tax fraud on the stand and even the IRS won't touch him. <br />
I almost wish I could be awful but I can't. I care too much about everyone. I have risked my life for others over and over again and I would have been much better off if I had died one of those times. Nothing stops me from caring and rushing in to help others but I just wish somebody, anyone, cared about me. Today, I prepared a list for God of 20 reasons he should kill me. I guess he doesn't even care enough about me to do that.<br />
You should hang in there. I bet your parents care about you You probably have a lot of people caring about you. i think I have a curse on me and that is why nobody cares. You don't know me but pray that God does the right thing and takes my life, OK?

Best Answer

Umm i know what ur goin through i said the same thing not long ago but heres the thing the more u wanna die that neans that u will live even longer this is the only thong i could think of i hope thats helps message me id love to hear other peoples problems k lol

Best Answer

techniquely, anything you do to get killed without actually killing yourself, is God killing you

Best Answer

If God says times up,then it's times up for the world. We are made in likeness to him. Can you chose when you should die?

Best Answer

Since you can't do it yourself, you have to get yourself "killed", like joining the Marines, drive-by shooting, visiting mine fields,war zones,...there's many things to think of.

Best Answer

He who feels not the love of God is already dead.

Best Answer

A person doesn't have to do anything for "God" to kill them. If it's your time to go then you'll go. "Doing" things won't change that. In the movie "Song of Bernadette" this one nun tortured herself in order to get closer to her God. Bernadette on the hand had bone TB and was dying and NEVER complained about her pain or her illness. THAT is the difference. Just live your life and take each day and action as it comes to you and be thankful that you are able to make choices. Not all people can.

Best Answer

There's absolutely nothing you can do about that for we are all subject to His plans and NOT our wishes. You have every reason to be grateful for the wonderful gift of life that He has bestowed on you and strive to live for Him and not to make Him to kill you.

Best Answer

God decides when it is our time we are to wait for his will not ours

Best Answer

I dunno. lol<br />
this is some sh1t...<br />
when my friend died. I wondered why God took him. He was a fcking great person! He was a gay Catholic. He was awesome and had no enemies. <br />
I believe that doing good deeds does not earn you a ticket in heaven. and being bad doesn't earn you a ticket into hell. it's faith or lack of it that gets you there. <br />
God will take you when God sees fit.

Best Answer

This life sucks. I hate it and always have. THIS life is a "gift"? I sit here and really have to wonder if the God who gave me this "gift" in fact is who I want to spend eternity with.

If He truly loved me he would never have thrown me into this mess. I didn't ask to be born, and given the fact that I was 'in utero' for over ten months tells me that even before birth, I had enough sense to want to stay the hell out if this screwed up world.

Nowadays? These possessed doctors sit there with a dang alarm clock set the minute of conception, and force these babies out the very second nine months is up just to instill the independent thinking unborn that this screwed up world is in charge of their future, not them.

After nearly 50 years as a catholic, i have to say- my faith is regularly shaken by the thought that this triune cosmology cannot be entirely true. God simply cannot be all powerful, all loving AND all knowing. One of the three cannot be true. If all three were true, He would not throw is into this earthbound hell to fight the battles He supposedly wants us to fight.

He's Mister All-Perfect and All-Powerful? Then why does the devil run the show here?

Its all too much to bear. This life is not a blessing. It is a curse, as far as my crappy life has ALWAYS gone.

"Seek help," you say? Where? From some credentialed moron stupider than my cat?

I have always loved my cat more than any people. I want to avoid people as much as possible because all lie and all are evil. Cats never lie. My sweet old cat is the only thing in this world that keeps me from checking out early. God may have had control over my check in time, but when she goes- it's my turn to check out.

Best Answer

I hear you so loud and clear! There are so many nasty people comments on here who don't understand depression and who just don't care - all they want to do is control someone else. They should never speak!

And all people like you and me want and NEED is love and acceptance from our creator, and that is what we are lacking. My cat has become all I have left after my life fell apart from a nasty family. There is no reason to be here on earth anymore for me. Except him. Most people will say since I am only 36 that I am so young... they should try 36 years of hell, then they will get it! I want out now!

I have had enough pain, judgement from others and sadness in my life, I had to live it, I can properly judge it, just like you! Once my cat passes away, I am seriously thinking about taking my own life too. I rescued him and now he unconditionally loves me. I cannot think about abandoning him like someone else did. I have had cats all my life and he is just the best friend, bar none, of any human or animal I have ever had in my life.

From cruel careless selfish parents who slowly killed themselves with cigarettes, then I had to watch my mother die from it with less than a week warning because she was so selfish that she told no one she had cancer! Watching someone you cared for, for over 20 years convulsing in bed dying can destroy a soul! Do not judge if you do not know! Right? Right. That is the message we are here to learn and I have learned it! I also hate that demon of a meth head older brother I have, what a monster! I can see the whole horror of the world seemingly enjoyed by most people! I am ready to leave it behind.

Most people will look at a hummingbird or butterfly, say that God does not exist and then go back watching their blasted horror movies! I want out! I hate horror and I hate the people who enjoy it! If God doesn't approve of it, why is he helping these people so much? I never used to consider my Christian until the last few years... I had a waking dream when I met a giant ball of white energy with a blue edge... That is what Jesus looks like now! I believe in Him! And I was lucky to have that dream! My faith in everything is destroyed daily in this world, almost at the time I wake up and find consciousness at the break of day. Why do we have to be here?? Especially when our so called brethren judge and hurt us daily! I want out!

God please help those in sadness and despair like us! We don't want to be here anymore! Please take us away to a better place! For if we could change ourselves and our place of existence, we would!! Most of these judgmental people do not get it because they are not broken! They are clueless and heartless! We are broken souls! If we could fix ourselves we would!! Please kill us and take our souls from these bodies, be merciful and fix our souls for eternity! We want no more of the horrors of this world! Amen!!!

Best Answer

if anyone knew that , they would probably know more about how to improve your life
no one knows , no one can even prove god exists (or doesn't exist)
im sorry there is just no definitive answer

Best Answer

I know what you mean. I wish god would kill me too. I have given all I have to people who could use it. there is no reason for me to be alive. At this point honestly I hope there is no heaven. I hope it is just nothingness. I am so ugly and no one gave me any say in the matter. I am genetic dead end. I just hope I die soon. I am leaving for West Africa tomorrow. Please god let me get Ebola. I deserve it. No one will miss me. No one in the world counts on me. I am 36 years old and don't mean a thing. Please let my plane crash. Please god kill me. With all this I pray. There is nothing left for me to give.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Hi there, I was once like that, and still comeback. but I know very well that God the glorified considers it a sin of me to give up. Because asking for death means I'm giving-up from further help and think death is the only open window. Just be alert that God knows best, and if its best to keep you alive, then that’s how it’s going to be (God is perfect), We are inadequate in knowledge and so we may ask faulty questions, it’s not ok but we may have guts to do it, only because we don't know how much God loves us. The day shall come and we will be sorry for all the blind time we spent unaware of gods love and care towards us. <br />
Hope all the best :)

Best Answer