Ohio27 Ohio27 26-30 1 Answer Jun 14, 2012

i would simply suggest marriage counseling...That would be the first way to start. Marriage counseling would encompass the whole marriage, and perhaps get the both of you back to square one.

Best Answer

What about couples counseling with a licensed mental health provider? Letting her know what I go through on a day to day basis and if she can deal with that cause she's ready to leave me.
I just got the schizoaffective where its hard to communicate with people,family, my wife .I just don't have that good of social skills

Best Answer

absolutely..that would work..Anything that would allow you to talk to someone and get some practical assistance to help you and your spouse get throught this difficult time..

Best Answer

I'm so afraid of her leaving me, but I don't want her to be unhappy so I'm torn. She's done told me she can't deal with the non-communicating and thats my biggest problem.Thanks

Best Answer