ItsToriaMaroonHere ItsToriaMaroonHere 16-17, F 10 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Health

Wait until you stay awake for more than 60 hours. Try taking Benedryl.

Best Answer

eat a heavy food and then u will sleep

Best Answer

Insomnia is when you cannot sleep at all - zero sleep for days. Are you over thinking before bed? Having a journal or maybe seeing a councillor just to talk about what's on your mind might help. If its not that, don't go straight to drugs like sleeping pills. I've had them and they screwed me over with sleep even worse. Try melatonin, you can buy it at any nutrition or drug store. It is a supplement from milk that causes you to become very tired. Acupuncture is another idea. I'm scared of needles but it helps muscles relax and sleeping at night is much better. If you really have tried a everything go to a family doctor and tell them what is going on. They may suggest natural ways to become more tired, such as avoiding coffee, etc.but if they think it is best they'll give you sleeping pills. Usually you will try weak but sometimes affective ones for about a week or two. If things don't work out they'll give you another type or maybe a larger dosage. Careful with sleeping pills though, personally they caused me to sleep less or too much and ended up causing me to be mentally and physically unstable.

Best Answer

Sleep is a really important and has multifaceted issues..Just very briefly,comfortable mattress,and fresh clean linen. Dim lights gradually over evening(dimmers).Dark bedroom. Un cluttered and clean bedroom .No work stuff or computers in bedroom. Reduce noise. Get white noise maker if necessary. Be warm. Shower before going to bed. Snack ,but no heavy meal or exercise just before. enough or cool enough. Do what you need to feel physically safe.Deal with issues that are worrying you. If you are alone, a pet helps a lot. If u still cant sleep, make a list of what you have done and talk your doctor.

Best Answer

Meds, light exercise (like crunches right before bed), warm milk or something like that. Try to power down before hand; turn off all electronic temptations an hour or two before you need to sleep, try not to eat right before bed. No caffeine in the afternoon or evening obviously. You could try reading yourself to sleep if you like reading. If your mind is working too fast try writing or drawing beforehand until your brain slows down. I hate insomnia, I hope this helps :)

Best Answer

I say Insomnia Gel Pills. I have them, they work great & aren't addictive.. at least not to me. Take them 2 or 3 days out of your first week at the same time every night then your sleeping pattern should return to normal. That's how it worked for me.

Best Answer