good quality nail polish is better

Best Answer

I mostly use sally hansen insta-dry nail polish. which is almost 6 bucks a bottle. so not the most expensive but not the cheapest. what type do you reccomend?

Best Answer

i think its called opi

Best Answer

Clear coat<br />
Nail polish<br />
Hairspray<br />
Clear coat<br />
Works for me :)

Best Answer

We kinda don't care...paint them more often or don't use ur hands so much. :)

Best Answer

Apply EVERY coat around, and slightly under the free edge of the nail. Use a ba<x>se coat, as that is what makes the other coats adhere better to the nail. Stay out of water as much as possible. Rubber gloves do not help much if you wear them for long amounts of time.

Best Answer

i'm a ex car painter, my ex used to paint after cleaning, most removers have some sort of oil in them, try cleaning with soap and water or alcohol then paint, paint sticks better to clean surface.

Best Answer

ba<x>se coat specially for adhearing paint to nails..

Best Answer

I did use that and it seemed to make it worse

Best Answer

I don't think a manicure will last more than 2 days no matter what.. but I have found that Sally Hansen, insta grip, and over the color Mega shine work well.

Best Answer

Put a clear coat on top (when you are done with painting your nails) and before you start. That is supposed to make it not chip as much.

Best Answer

Have you applied a ba<x>se coat? I observe some apply clear polish first.

Best Answer

I think that my issue isn't the nail polish chipping it's my nails that are causing them to chip. I say eat vitamins to improve nail health and don't use the cheap stuff... i think that makes my nails weaker too.

Best Answer

You could not paint your nails

Best Answer

Don't put it on the nails

Best Answer

Asked how to keep it from peeling.. If the nails don't get painted.. they can't peel lol

Best Answer