I like this girl at my school, I have an amazing crush on her. Since I told my friends that I like her, she now knows I like her. But i don't think I'm her type. What can I do to make her like me? I'm desperate for her to be mine.
XxReconXforeverxX XxReconXforeverxX 13-15, M 16 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Go and tell her you don't like her is the first step probably. Its confusing I know, but basically she has all the cards and you've got nothing right now - whether she likes you or not. Its a good start for a normal non-threatening conversation as well - like maybe you can fish about how she found out so you can work out which of your friends you need to ditch. Not to mention you suddenly become something she can't have... a lot of women love this (don't try and understand it - they are very different to us - just be happy for it).

Never tell anyone you like a girl before you tell them, especially if you are at school. Unless you agree with your friends and discuss it and plan properly how you should approach girls in an organised way as a group then they are your competition.

If you decide you like a girl you should try and do something about it immediately - don't hang around. She could be gone in seconds!

Don't be confident! Most women find this terrifying - what women mean when they talk about confidence is the sort of half-cocky low-self esteem attention seeking that the typical wannabe alpha male will demonstrate. Or perhaps men have a different idea of confidence? Whatever... its the most common piece of advice from women and I found this confusing for years until a woman actually pointed out a 'confident' guy to me and cleared the matter up.

I have plenty more... feel free to message me if you want. The truth is though, no matter how perfectly you approach this, you might never have her. Don't set yourself up for disappointment... :)

Good luck my friend.

Best Answer

Oh... and absolutely talk to her like she is just one of the guys - its very important to show respect and treat her as normal, esp at school at your age, chances are every guy who talks to her has an obvious agenda - and she might not be clued up to this yet, but she will be - esp if you enlighten her by being decent to her.

Best Answer

Just be yourself and if she doesn't like you for who you are, she's obviously not the girl for you. I wish you luck though <3

Best Answer

Gain 75 pounds of muscle. Then just take your pick of the womenfolk.

Best Answer

Plastic surgery to become really really ridiculously good looking. Oh, that and new clothes.

Best Answer

well does she like you do you guys have anything in common and why cant you just start talking to her and see where it goes

Best Answer

keep off, let her realize..

Best Answer

Make? That's not possible. Attract by being true, wholesome and kind. If you are all these things and she still doesn't want you, she's not the one for you. That's ok. Move on to a better fit.

Best Answer

Try going up to her and talking to her.

Best Answer

Be your self! Go out of your way to do something nice for her, for example hold the door for her, offer to carry something for her, little things! And don't try to get in her pants to soon! Wait until she invites you in;) good luck!!

Best Answer

Be confident, witty and cool enough to make her yours. Don't go into dbag territory but have enough edge and backbone to make her notice you.

Best Answer

Get rich

Best Answer

Ignore her

Best Answer

Be what she wants and not who you are

Best Answer