Can't sleep nothing to do.
xSinfulxPleasurex xSinfulxPleasurex 18-21, F 16 Answers May 31, 2012

you can come over.

Best Answer

try to walk with both hands

Best Answer

I could use some assistance with that.

Best Answer

Let's play a game Sinful

Best Answer

I am listening.

Best Answer

How about a game of charades? Lol

Best Answer

How -.-

Best Answer

*points in north south east west* what am I?

Best Answer

I sometimes get insomnia hard. Thing is, I have really vivid dreams and an active imagination. Even when I'm laying there in bed, I'm imagining things and visualizing them. Might as well be watching a movie.

Best Answer

Yeah i have prescribed meds cuz i'm the same way but those meds seem to **** you over harder than without.

Best Answer

Physical exhaustion is undeniable. Other than that...if you don't want to use meds....I don't know....hypnotism maybe? Meditation?

Best Answer

i so know what you're saying.

Best Answer

Add me and talk to me

Best Answer

CENSORED

Best Answer

close ua eyes' lol

Best Answer

Try counting sheep? You'll be exhausted tomorrow if you don't get some sleep.

Best Answer

I know but i can't sleep. Damn insomnia.

Best Answer

Hot milk and 30 minutes of reading? Being online defo won't help you to nod off. Maybe get up, make your bed, go get some hot milk and when you get back to bed it'll look all cosy and inviting. Get in and think of lovely, happy things - nice calm, happy mind help you to nod off.

Best Answer

Go to sleep?

Best Answer

I can't sleep and even if i could i feel as if i could be being productive...if i could figure out how.

Best Answer

homework? read the news? Play a video game :D if you are into that type of stuff. Read a boring book. There's this book I had to read in english class- god is my witness no matter which page after 15 minutes I would fall asleep. Make sure you lay on your stomach.

Best Answer

get on the internet. try to get inspired, if you aren't too tired, for a better day tomorrow.

Best Answer

Clean up

Best Answer

**** that

Best Answer