What a wonderful question. Beyond your civil duties there are many ways to participate but not many of those come with a paycheck. The ones that do, such as law firms, political staff, NGO's, etc, are highly sought after and most often they require that you intern first. <br />
HOWEVER, I do have a suggestion! Find people that have the kind of job would like to have then write them a very nice letter (on paper) asking them how they got there and what advice they have for you. If they are in your area try to meet them in person. I did the same thing to help pick the most appropriate college degree and nearly every person that I contacted gave me advice.<br />
Good luck and stick with it.

Best Answer

You have fight for it. You to defend it. You have rise above cynisism. Remember, you put you congressmen in office. Remember this: the genious of the Constitution is that it can always be changed. The genious of the Constitution is that I makes no permanent rule other than the ability of ordinary people to govern themselves. Our founding parents were wealthy pompous white farmer. But they were great men, and they knew what all great men know. And that is they didn't know everything. They knew they were going to make mistakes, but they provided a legal means in which to fix it. They didn't want a group of rich people. They wanted a group of listener, not lecturers.(Joe Pesci from"With Honors"<br />
You have to speak out. You have comminicate with your elected officials. Remember, all any politician want to tell is what to be afraid of and who to blame. A true American supports the freedoms guaranteed under the Constitition. I may not agree with everything someone has to say, but as long as are not threatening anyone or anyplace I will defend with my life their right to say it. Put it in writing and snail mail it. They then know you are serious and now hold the trump card. Emails are way to easy.

Best Answer

Vote for candidates that respect the constitution, and against those who are constantly trying to find a way around it.

Best Answer

Vote for people who promise to uphold the Constitution and support people that are fighting for our rights.

Best Answer

we've not been under the constitution since they ratified the treaty with the U.N. ...the U.N. charter superceeds the constitution in all matters. <br />
I recommend that you study this out and see if it is true...not just take an opinion poll on E.P.

Best Answer

I have to inform you that since you stopped wearing your tinfoil hat he have been able to penetrate your mind, as small as it is, and you are to be sent to a NATO re-education camp. Resistance is futile.

Best Answer

You have to vote for the guy the corporations don't want.

Best Answer