I hear cutting works wonders.

Best Answer

is that supposed to be funny.......

Best Answer

bad. i don't like that.

Best Answer

Refer to my name.

Best Answer

LIsten to "NUMB" by U2 and "Comfortably Numb" by Floyd on repeat until you puke or bleed from the ears.

Best Answer

Thank God for all the good things He has put in your life. Ask Him to awaken your spirit and sense of wonder and curiosity. Ask Him what He would have you do.:):)

Best Answer

Feeling emotionally numb is definitely a sign of depression as is cutting. When you cut, you are in pain emotionally and can't express yourself because it is buried down deep inside or you are just in too much pain to find the words. Plus, you don't know who to turn to. Please people, if you are cutting or feeling numb you DESERVE to get help. Call a hotline or mental health center and ask for help. Talk therapy and medicines do wonders for this - trust me - I do know this! I hope you have enough courage to say Life is worth feeling good about and I am worth it! I think you are.

Best Answer

I agree with this reply

Best Answer

Why bother?

Best Answer

i started hurting myself. it helps

Best Answer

get away from the computer

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

a bit of exercise fix the numb feeling

Best Answer

Live

Best Answer

i am

Best Answer

No your not or you would not feel numb

Best Answer

Where is this numbness in your entire body? If this is the case then you need to see a doctor.

Best Answer

You may be talking that you feel numb mentally. Okay you probably are depressed and you need to look in the yellow pages in mental health and call a clinic to be evaluated.

Best Answer

emotional numbness

Best Answer

get some sleep. you will feel better in the morning.

Best Answer

i sleep a ton already

Best Answer