spankypeacock spankypeacock 22-25 8 Answers Jun 4, 2011

Sounds like me at times, sorry is a very hard word for me to say. I would walk away give time for both parties to clam down and maybe think about it. Go for a walk or something to clear your mind, so your thinking about something else then you can think back to that situation more ob<x>jectively rather than emotionally. Think what you want to say and then go him to talk about it. Be blunt and say it is hurting you and all you want is a genuwine apology if he cared about you. Never lower or heighten your tone of the voice to keep the discussion going. Lower tone means he would bully you and a high tone would make both parties more annoyed. If over times this does not work then you are in a failing relationship. Don't stay with someone for comfort over happiness. hope that helps.

Best Answer

ugh...doesn't seem to be working! I myself, hate saying sorry , but when I am wrong, I admit to my mistakes. I said I was sorry on my part, but in his mind he did nothing wrong. I did give it some time (3days) where we didn't even talk about it, but today we tried again &amp; he still thinks he did absolutely nothing.

Best Answer

My wife has a way of making me see the error of my ways, even if I want too, or not. lol, Sooner or later I will understand, or I will just agree to dissagree. <br />
It takes to much energy to stay upset over things that in the grand sceem of things are not that important.<br />
He probably knows that he is wrong, but if he apoligizes, he will be admitting quilt. And we all know we can't do that!

Best Answer

Actually, the first thing you have to do is accept how he feels. I know that's hard, but if you tell him "I understand you're upset and that you think you didn't do anything wrong. Maybe you're right. Maybe I didn't tell you when I felt hurt and now I'm demanding an apology, while you're left clueless. Do you want to talk about it?" (or something to that extent) <br />
Recently when I had problems with my boyfriend, I checked out Dr. David Burns' book "Feeling Good Together." I highly recommend it for relationship problems.

Best Answer

I would to talk to him and tell him you both should never, never go to bed without resolving problems because that is how marriages start to break down. Sooo, I would dress nice and try and have a sweet, gentle attitude if possible and talk calmly in your low voice about this. Go over what happened and discuss what went wrong. Ask him if you can both apologize to each other and seal it with a kiss and hug. I hope whatever you do, you don;t go to bed mad at each other!!

Best Answer

ugh.. can't even talk to him, he wont let me. Can't even go to bed mad, he refuses to be anywhere I am. :(

Best Answer

Give a little time apart for you both to calm down. Then, discuss your problem-actually listening to both people's sides & not using esculating words or personal attacks (no being mean or insulting). Good luck-I hope you can resolve your problem with your husband. If reason does not work-than cut him off =) MY wife did that once to me-and even though I still feel I was right-I gave into her because I have no self control & the silent treatment is very annoying.

Best Answer

Simple......Cut him off, and compound it with the "silent treatment". It works every time.

Best Answer

harshhhh

Best Answer

1. First decide whether you were partly to blame for anything and whether you should therefore apologise first. It's not about who is most wrong, we all should apologise for the part we play in a conflict.<br />
2. If you have apologised or have done nothing wrong, outlast him. Be prepared to freeze him out. The alternative is to let him win, and he will always win and that's what you are prepared to live with. I'm not. He needs to grow up and be a real man.

Best Answer