ketusharazmadze ketusharazmadze 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Community

Be thankful, and make a vow to yourself to use your life wisely and for the benefit of others

Best Answer

Stop doubting what you do and asking why you are alive and start being thankful that you are. Be patient and positive, being negative only makes whatever situation you are in worse. ALSO being the Best at everything doesn't make your life better, sometimes it could make your life worse. The stress of trying to fit in came burden you to the point of giving up.

“The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.”

― Paulo Coelho

Best Answer

it was really strong argument! :(

Best Answer

man alot of you kids are ****** up, well get a job and see if it gets you moving and put your **** away mom is watching

Best Answer

i live in georgia and for people of my age and aducation its really hard to find a job im 19 years old and studying in the university .. while i dont have diploma i cant find ajob.. i wished to

Best Answer

There is no universal meaning of life. You find your own, based on what, if anything, gives you joy. So, to answer your question ("what can I do? etc.), spend some time exploring things that might give your life meaning. Only you can know what that might be.

Best Answer

Live.

Best Answer

Make your time count. Whatever skills you have, you should put them to constructive use.

Best Answer

i wanted to do everything best but when im trying to be positive and do everything right , life goes against me and i still dont have success . when inthe past i was able to do everything easily and perfect :( now i dont have any strength to keep moving on

Best Answer

That's such a shame when you are so young.

Best Answer

Constructive work is simply good work. There is no requirement to be perfect.

Best Answer

i was perfect and still want to be and its killing me that i cant reach all the goals that way i want. i feel (maybe im stupid) as if everythings against me dunno why but its fact... want to find reasons for living but for me easier to die

Best Answer

thanks ill read it wish it will help me

Best Answer

You weren't perfect. You are simply human. To succeed in life one need realistic goals and perfection beyond the scope of a particular activity is not a realistic goal. You need to examine why you have fixated on the idea of you previous perfection. It sounds as if your perceptions may be holding you back.

Best Answer

your right wasnte perfect. still bad news, im dieing

Best Answer

Take advantage of the situation and choose to be someone you respect so much, they are worth the effort of having around.

Best Answer