I'm struggling with today's life - I find standards, and care of work gone out the window. Finance - I hate it, and am always getting huge shocks. The mistakes banks, insurance etc are making today has me at my wits end. I can't handle the stress, not handling life at all well. I need help.
storywriter2 storywriter2 46-50 6 Answers Apr 16, 2012

I feel the same way. We no sooner get half way bailed out of one situation and there are several other obstacles we have to brace for. Things seem to be coming faster than usual at us. These are frightening times we are going through.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Unless you have someone else to handle your finances for you, that is just the way of the world. It's not easy dealing with bureaucracies and the foolish errors that are sometimes made....wading through their phone systems and paperwork and complying with their rules to straighten out their errors can be very frustrating, I am sure.

Wishing that things could return to a peaceful, bucolic existance is unrealistic unfortunately.

If the stress is so extreme for you, perhaps you should seek medical advice?

Best Answer

I'm already on that much medication, it isn't funny, nor workin'!

Best Answer

Yes im sick of it too, a simplistic life would be so nice were money didnt really matter as much.

I think i will do another clear out that helps me as im a hoarder, life seems more clearer the clearer my house and garage is.

Usually clearing paper work helps too.

Best Answer

Find someone with money and help them.

Best Answer

When were things easy??

Best Answer

Not too so many years ago!

Best Answer