Shaun225 Shaun225 22-25, M 23 Answers Oct 5, 2012 in Community

If it's your money put it in a bank<br />
buy a house<br />
land<br />
a car<br />
give a little to charity if you can

Best Answer

Help a pet shelter, an orphanage, a NGO...

Best Answer

Pet shelter sounds like a nice plan. I luv pets but I can't have a dog in the apartment

Best Answer

Same here :/

Best Answer

That really sucks

Best Answer

Rule of thumb is save 10% in safe place like savings account or CD. After that I'd blow 10% having a good time. You'd still have 70K which is enough for a down payment - or in some areas an outright buy - of property to live in. Or you could invest it but diversify if you do: some precious metals (10 - 20%), some bonds (30 - 40%), and the rest in a mutual stock fund or two . You can PM me if you like.

Best Answer

Do you have to pay fees when you invest in CD's?

Best Answer

No, banks do it free but you will get almost nothing for interest. It's just safe and really not considered investing.

Best Answer

That sucks

Best Answer

That's why you do the other things I said BUT you could lose a lot. THAT sucks. :)

Best Answer

Bonds

Best Answer

I would suggest speaking to an adviser and see what they say. Don't waste it

Best Answer

Pay your bills.

Best Answer

Anything you want! Twice probably! Have fun....

Best Answer

If you can be patient for years and years, copy whatever Warren Buffett is doing, and don't deviate out of impatience.

Best Answer

Invest it in the stock market and turn it into $40,000.

Best Answer

Options are even better - you can end up with three dollars in less than a month. ROFL
FYI the stock market is near a multi-year high after a good year up.

Best Answer

Invest in BAIN Capital. I hear they know how to guarantee profits.

Best Answer

Do something charitable, pay off some bills, save it for other times, and IM me so I can send you my address!! oh and buy a pony--lol

Best Answer

1. Pay any outstanding debts or bills.<br />
2. Consider whatever form of investment is appropriate for your situation (buying property is always a good investement as it rarely devaluate, plus... well, you can live in it, have your own place) and invest a good chunk of it.<br />
3. Keep some for what matters to you most: treat your friends or family, donate to a charity whose work you believe in, travel, treat yourself, too...

Best Answer

If you dont know what to do with it, give it to me i hav a million thing to do with it haha

Best Answer

Stick it in the bank.

Best Answer

Buy a house

Best Answer

CASINO!!!

Best Answer

Save 500 for the casino

Best Answer

Take It To The Bank And save it til your old

Best Answer