PurgatoryHeart PurgatoryHeart 18-21, F 9 Answers Jan 16 in Health

Green tea actually has something in it that helps weight loss more than anything else.

Best Answer

Thank you, I will try that.

Best Answer

I had to lose 100 pounds before the military would take me a couple years ago so i know all the tricks.

Best Answer

Holy fk, and it worked?

Best Answer

well I lost the weight doing what I do so yeah I guess what I did worked.

Best Answer

if you need help just inbox me and I will reply when I can, I am about to go to sleep so I can get in another work filled day before the weekend hits and I get a rest.

Best Answer

In the morning you eat papaya 250 grams after one hour you eat oats with some milk and honey after one hour you can eat brown bread with green sauce than 12:00 PM you drink pineapple juice in lunch you eat normal simple food without oil and fatty food material in the evening session you drink soup, juice with healthy oats or fibre biscuits and than a simple dinner in the early night that's your diet chart if you lose weight earlier

Best Answer

What is green sauce?

Best Answer

Coriander Sauce

Best Answer

Oooh, I see. Is it easy to make?

Best Answer

Yeah you follow these steps and then you will see the affect on your fatty skin lose day by day its simple way to lose weight without food supplements without nutritional guidance without gym without pressure on your body just keep your mind happy and eat only healthy food use google search if you know which eat able is good or which one is bad

Best Answer

Okay thank you :)

Best Answer

Grapefruit.

Best Answer

Fruits, veggies, chicken, fish, whole grain pasta etc...

Best Answer

Lemon juice.

Best Answer

Green tea with lemon juice, drink it warm and not the bottled type.

Best Answer

take daily oats porridge in the morning.

Best Answer

Well if u want to lose weight u shouldn't eat lol

Best Answer

Lol I Gain when I do that.

Best Answer

Lmfao

Best Answer

Yeah, because if I eat after like five hours or more I gain :/ lol

Best Answer

Losing weight has nothing to do with not eating. With proper exercise and a balanced diet you can do anything, it's a slow process but it works.

Best Answer

You gain weight when you eat, not lose weight. Just don't eat.

Best Answer