gladiator2000 gladiator2000 41-45, M 21 Answers Jun 2, 2011

why dont you want her to know what you're doin to her? don't be so selfish, let her enjoy it as well/////

Best Answer

I hope you want to **** the hot girl next door.. cause this is crazy ****////

Best Answer

just as her to pretend to be asleep,,,,,you might kill her of you drug her

Best Answer

Xanax

Best Answer

I love to **** my wife anal when she is in conscious she is not agreeing for anal and not getting mood for herself and i drunk her and give sleeping pill and women viagara so that i can show her on the webcam but without knowledge and and don't show face also and if any couple is willing to show their female face i show them my wife face but in dark and sometimes i am afraid of our leakage video by recording in the internet and posting it their help me and suggest me for my consciquences.

Best Answer

I wish

Best Answer

Give her chloroform and keep ur **** in her mouth

Best Answer

chloroform doesnt work like in the movies. You'll kill her with it.

Best Answer

a divorce

Best Answer

lol bro its called a club

Best Answer

Maybe a little whack on the back of the head with a hammer.

Best Answer

That's not cool. Unless she is down with it and would take something willingly, but still. Just have her fake that she's asleep. It'd be a lot more fun for both of you

Best Answer

It's called rape.

Best Answer

details of your lawyer so she can have you removed from house.do you want to whilst shes asleep so she cant comment on usual pitiful performance

Best Answer

you can give her a ****, with your small ..... she might not know it, and you'd have what you desire

Best Answer

oh, i think you mean:<br />
What can i give my wife to make her sleep so i can rape her without her knowing it?"

Best Answer