you know, the vibrators. i dont own one im to young. how can i pleasure myself with house hold items? im watching **** and i really get horny and im finding a way to do so, what do you suggest? SORRYSORRY I MADE A MISTAKE ON MY AGE I JUST SIGN UP TODAY.
123love 123love 16-17, F 36 Answers Aug 13, 2009

A person of the opposite sex, hon!

Best Answer

Vibrating toothbrush p.s im only 10 and i need suggestions to!

Best Answer

Ya I am 2 lock the doors ok get 3 pillows lay them down and put a ball under the third pillow ok or anything really

Best Answer

Put the tap in ur bath on full bull and make the water hot :)

Best Answer

Well im 13 and i use the bathtub faucet. Lay down and put your vagina right under the faucet and turn the water on and lay there. You will get a good ******. And i also use one of those fat sharpies that i stick up in there. It feels amazing. Welll hope that helped.

Best Answer

im a boy, im 13 and I don't know what to do :( do u have facebook???

Best Answer

Well, I have never done it but friend of mine do and this is what they do to pleasure themselves; Electric toothbrush, fingering, chap stick (used to rub or lather against), rubbing on the side of the couch/pillow, (maybe) a small carrot (clean), or watching yourself tease in a mirror. I even have friends that may use their (male) dog, if they aren't already fixed, Now I wouldn't do it but they say the (male) dog likes it and so do they. Now it may be a little tight at first but it will stretch after a while. And if your parents are home lock yourself in your room or in the bathroom. Try not to be to loud. Hopes this helps and good luck.

Best Answer

any help im home alone now for 5 hours and i want to get sex now but how ? On my own ?

Best Answer

your fingers,

Best Answer

um, take a ps3 controller turn it on put in any call of duty, and keep holding in the trigger my gf does it

Best Answer

well I just use a old scarf tie to the top bed post then rest and it gives out a burning pleasure

Best Answer

Sit on the washing machine while it's on or in your car if it vibrates while its idling

Best Answer

How do you pleasure yourself in the day time? If your not home alone. I have a massager and it feels giood when I put it on my flit and I'm trying the shower thing tonight I don't want to stick anything up there but any good tips? I'm a girl help

Best Answer

Shower head. Up to day one where u can change the power setting. Put it on high and cold. Place. If you have both. Run a walm bath and do ot on that. I get an intense ******

Best Answer

I just use a bingo dabber :)

Best Answer

a vibrating toothbrush worked for me

Best Answer

try a cucumber with a bit of clean clingfilm over it..

Best Answer

Load towels in the washing machine, turn it on and lean into the edge.

Best Answer

Is there actually a lower age limit to buy a vibrator? Maybe in a sexually oriented store, but online, I don't think so. Many are officially marketed to "sooth sore muscles", etc., despite an obviously phallic design.

Best Answer

i'm leaving this one alone 'cause i promised to try and play nice......

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Spraycan

Best Answer