veronica4ever veronica4ever 26-30, F 9 Answers Sep 3, 2011

The body has everything it needs to regenerate itself, but the untrained mind will thwart the healing process, looking for the answers outside of the body instead of within it. Meditation can help overcome these problems. One might be able to use it to discover their innate ability to heal, and it might even work to prevent the mind from resisting the self healing process.

Best Answer

as already said, it relaxes, removes stress, and connects on with the inner Self. one of the many great things that connection does is to eliminate fear, and when fear is gone a whole lot of potential pain is eliminated.

Best Answer

Im not sure about the curing illness part through meditation but meditation is good for anyone to use it relaxes you and takes a load of stress off of you. If you are having problems with trying to sit still that long your not doing somthing right. The point to meditation is to clear your mind and relax. I find it easier to do by throwing on headphones and listening to something like this<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUq3tZNJmtw&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL72A0F848CD4A2BA2<br />
and I cut the lights off and light a candle and just look at the flame. A lot of people cant do it the first time. I didnt think I was going too but I did and I felt great afterwards. It should be practiced atleast once to twice a day to feel it even better and deeper<br />
and I also agree with seadragon 59 about the herbal remedies

Best Answer

It takes practice and time before you can feel the effects . And consistancy. For me it relaxes me and relieves stress. And there are many different methods, You have to find the one that's right one for you.

Best Answer

some say yes um I have tried meditation a few times could not sit still very long and my mind keep thinking of things but hey I see nothing wrong with people who can slow down and get in touch with there inner self

Best Answer

i'm afraid i most likely will have that same problem. lol but i'm gonna give it a shot after seadragon59's answer :)

Best Answer

it has saved my life twice but i still prefer herbal remedies

Best Answer

whats wrong with you?? :(

Best Answer

i have epilepsy

Best Answer

My name Douglas dashy from England, Oxford,UK ...HIV has been ongoing in my family for long..I lost both parents to HIV and it is so much pain have not been able to get over.As we all know medically,there is no solution or cure for HIV and the cost for Medication is very expensive..Someone introduced me to a man(Native Medical Practitional)in oxford..I showed the man all my Tests and Results and i told him have already diagnosed with HIV and have spent thousands of dollars on medication..I said i will like to try him cos someone introduced me to him..He asked me sorts of questions and i answered him correctly..To cut the story short,He gave me some medicinal soaps and some herbs(have forgot the name he called them) and he thought me how am gonna use them all..At first i was skeptical but i just gave it a try..I was on his Medication for 2 weeks and i used all the soaps and herbs according to his prescription.. that he will finish the rest himself..and i called him 3 days after, i arrived and i told him what is the next thing..he said,he has been expecting my call.. he told me to visit my doctor for another test..Honestly speaking,i never believe all he was saying until after the test when my doctor mention the statement that am, HIV negative and the doctor started asking me how do i do it....Am telling this story in case anyone may need this man his email is: drskhivhomefcure@ outlook.com or call him now at +2348158847627 For more details you can reach me on my ID: Douglas.dashy@ hotmail.com

Best Answer