Buy a gun.

Best Answer

Not a bad idea and at the same time, I do not wish being a killer.

Best Answer

ask for help from law enforcement and a women's shelter and legal aid. then follow through with it when they are given that help.

Best Answer

they live with them till they have the strenth to leave

Best Answer

on an average a woman being abused will leave 7 times before leaving for good. People who haven't been in this kind of situation don't understand why we don't just leave, it does feel hopeless, and even more so when you lose support b/c you don't leave.

Best Answer

Don'twalk..RUN as fast and as far as you can NOW.

Best Answer

There should be legal ways out, as suggested by others. But if there REALLY, REALLY was no perceptible way out, I would bring up my "spiritual" armaments: put in a frequent impassioned call to your Higher Self to (1) show you in some way or other why this experience was happening, and how to deal with it; (2) To organise the removal of yourself or your abuser from your locality and give you a break at least. This can take a bit of time (if its an option), but your spiritual guides are BOUND to help you and will always attempt to do so, one way or another. Your job is to be alert for the help when it comes.<br />
These situations ALWAYS are entered into with the potential to be able to solve them satisfactorily and gain the most benefit from the experience, if one is seriously seeking to do so with all the innate understanding and powers that one has... It may be caused by the return of karma; it may be a "growth initiation"; but everything has a reason, and everything has a potential for benefit - as that's what we're here for, I believe - to GROW in understanding and ability (mastery, if you like). So the wherewithall to do so is supplied and at hand, if only you will recognise and apply it.

Best Answer

I do not believe in legal ways anymore. I have gone to the cops and things have started even before my own knowlege. Is it karma? No way...it is more then that! Too complicated or long to say it here.

Best Answer

Talk to a friend. Tell them what's going. Make sure you can count on them to be there when the situation gets heated up. There are support groups or some kind of law people that can get involvde and stuff. Family members. Cops. Tape him/her abusing you for evidence get a lawyer to put the abuser's *** where it belongs. Or you can just escape and start out new , if this is at all a considerable option. What matters is that you get the hell out of there at all costs. I'm sure you're strong enough to do that. You have to do that. For your own self.

Best Answer

Why is it there seems to be no escape?

Best Answer

I'm still being bothered indirectly.

Best Answer

Theres ALWAYS ways out. Womens shelters, family, police, people like me.. many options

Best Answer

You must be one heck of a nice guy! :)

Best Answer

I've helped people before.. I'll keep doing it too

Best Answer

You are the best in my book :)

Best Answer

get a very bi and strong friend to help out.. and the abuser will **** them selfs.. or just call the cops but they will do f**uck all.. or just leave and lock them out and tell them to go some were else if its ur house or place

Best Answer

Why wouldn't the cops do anything?

Best Answer

cause they always say theres not much evidence and sumtimes they dont belive you.. well thats the way they are in ireland the ******

Best Answer

ino how it feels as i lived with a abuser for 12 years and couldnt get out but u do sumtime or other

Best Answer

They generally don't like to get involved in domestic violence cases, because they are often difficult to get a conviction for unless there is incontrovertible evidence of the abuse. Also, the abused will often "go for the cops" in a pinch, to show loyalty to the abusing (spouse).

Best Answer

i told u.. they wont do anything.. so move out if its not ur house.. our get your friends to help.. cause im sure u have friends that dont like him and would love a excuse to hit him

Best Answer

I have gone to the cops and I had all the evidence and nothing was done. (I deleted this message accidentally...I'm reposting it again. :)

Best Answer

Yes, you're right ... You did!

Best Answer

take it from experience u need to get out while u can.. i didnt get a chance when i was younger..and it only got worse....

Best Answer

I'm sorry you went through abuse. Hugs. I've been abused as if I'm a piece of trash and I'm still standing because I know I'm not in the wrong here + I'm strong. I may open up and speak about it someday!

Best Answer

u must be if u want to stay and not fight back

Best Answer

I guess I am. Thanks for the support and chit chat. :)

Best Answer

no prob.. im hear any time just add me

Best Answer

Thanks :) When I will add again ... I will surely add you. Thank you for everything. :)

Best Answer

Kill the muthas and feed them to the hogs

Best Answer

Try to be smarter

Best Answer

hehe :D

Best Answer

Escape is always an option. Sometimes it takes help, but they need to reach out for it.

Best Answer

I agree! I somewhat asked for help and I was rejected or ignored and I thought it was the right people to ask. They did what they did because of ...

Best Answer