valesheya valesheya 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Marriage is like climbing in the mountains. You will walk up steep hills...and scale great heights of love....and there will be times when you walk through dark valleys and your love seems to disappear for a while. The main thing is to stay with your partner through all of it...because you will find the love you think is gone now once again...only it will be stronger and better....and you will be amazed at yourself....and almost frightened that you thought for a while of throwing it all away....when it was only sleeping while it grew.

Best Answer

hmmm, thanx............let me wait for that miracle to happen

Best Answer

What would you like to do?

Best Answer

just be single and thats it

Best Answer

Then you need to tell him the truth. The longer you wait, the worse it will be, for both of you.

Best Answer

Your question makes me want to scream a four letter word.....TALK! Talk to him and tell him how you feel so that he will have a chance to understand and maybe the two of you can find a way to work things out so that the pain for both of you is minimal! I wish you and him the best!

Best Answer

thanx

Best Answer

You have got to do what's best for you and Him. I'm not so sure hanging on is not actually inflicting more hurt and damage to be honest. You say you want your life back and to be free, I know for me that was what my soul wanted too and nothing would stop me doing that. Staying in a relationship that is dampening your soul is NOT good for you, and no amount of love will keeep you there

Best Answer

THANK U... THANK U

Best Answer

First is what is love..Is it just some stupid feeling? No love is a job that takes so much work and comes with many benefits like the feeling of butterflies and so on...If you dont work at it you get nothing in return..

Best Answer

HUUU, I UNDERSTAND U VERY WELL BUT,,,,, I DNT FEEL AT HOME IN THIZ MARRIAGE, UM 22 AND WONNA HAVE FUN WITH MY FRIENDS RATHER THAN ASKING APERMISSION TO HIM BEFORE I GO

Best Answer

Well you did make a choice to be devoted and now you are not being true to your word...do him right and tell him dont hurt him by having an affair..

Best Answer

TALKING ABOUT AN AFFAIR, well i dont love boys at all for now coz of this marriage um i

Best Answer

How long have you been married ? I'm guessing you were really young...

Best Answer

um only 22 and i was married whn i was 20

Best Answer

Be honest w/yourself and look back at what began the loving relationship. Find what would rekindle the relationship for you and him, be patient and work on making time to rebuild through communication and action.

Best Answer

um tired of him.. i dont love him and feelz like um going to HATE him

Best Answer

Perhaps this needed to be addressed sooner? However it is where it is for you at this moment so taking this into consideration I would suggest calmly explaining to him while making plans to move on with your life and allowing him to do so also.

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer

You need to try and sort out things in your head. If he loves you, then you stay and work on your relationship.

Best Answer

u dont undstand, i dont love him at all

Best Answer

For me, I'd try to work it out... For you if that is not what you want then you must find your happiness wherever that may be... Only you can make that decision for yourself as you will have to live with it. All the best with that :)

Best Answer

let me wait and see if ever things will be fine but to lieave with the stranger in ur bed iz another thing.

Best Answer

Reminisce <br />
Make the big picture.<br />
See what that's all about then look at the horizon again.

Best Answer

hmmmm.

Best Answer