essendon essendon 46-50, M 12 Answers Oct 10, 2009

Induce vomiting and consult a poison center immediately

Best Answer

chindren and poitics don't mix!

Best Answer

You can take your argument to the school board and on to your state capitol. I did this with the Texas Freedom Network and it was a successful campaign!<br />
Stand up and let your voice be heard!

Best Answer

I simply do not see any connection with God and politics.. they really don't go together any better than oil and water.. now God and how my children hear of him is MY decision as thier mother.. not yours.. not the school.. mine.. (definitely not YOURS) I do not cram anything down their throats either.. I teach my children to listen to all sides of things and actually form thier own opinions.. Oh.. and yes they should talk politics at school in the high school level.. thats called education.. the reason they should discuss it in school at a higher level is so they know what it is.. oh.. some classes concerning politics are also called HISTORY!!!! Kids will form thier own opinions.. I think the more information they have on any subject the more valid and healthy thier opinions will be!

Best Answer

As long as your tax dollars pay the bills and salaries of the teachers, you have a right to demand your child not be exposed to religious dogma to include the teaching of Creationism. Now on the other hand, things are so extreme in the area of religious sensitivity that schools are banning Halloween and Christmas parties and cards. That's going too far in the opposite direction.

Best Answer

essendon, you have such a charming way of putting things. religious dogma isn't taught in public schools. it's taught in private schools where they can teach anything they want.

Best Answer

Apparently they could use some english courses... :P

Best Answer

I don't know but it's illegal. I'd call a lawyer for advice if you know a kid being fed religious nonsense at a public school. I had fun receiving bullshit from a zealot at the doctors office this week. I've had it up to here with other peoples personal convictions crossing into their job. SICK of it!

Best Answer