Other than selling them or giving them away or washing them even if they're not worn. How can you make them smell like newly washed?
snob snob 26-30 8 Answers Feb 28, 2011

Chinese people use moth balls!

[REPLY] I know! It'll be great. I promise.

Best Answer

But then, the clothes will smell like moth balls... :(

Best Answer

Potpourri or, if you like cedar scent, they sell bottles of cedar oil for wood closet and chests

Best Answer

toss them in the dryer for a bit with a few dryer sheets. you can also hang them outside. the sun is an awesome deodorizer.

Best Answer

I buy a box of fabric softener sheets and open it up and place it inside my closet and my clothes always smell nice.

Best Answer

sprigs of fresh or dried or frozen MINT in the cabinet, replace every so often. Cinnamon sticks, Vanilla Beans....orange peels

Best Answer

SIMPLY RECORD THE SMELL OF FRESHLY WASHED CLOTHES AND PLAY BACK THE TAPE WHEN INTENDING TO OPEN THE CABINET.

Best Answer

I put a solid air freshner in my closet.The vanilla and lilac scent is very nice and not overwhelming. They also have scented shelf paper.

Best Answer