I only wish i knew:-(

Best Answer

....still wondering myself...

Best Answer

I don't know that they ever heal. You have to learn how to live with them. I can't tell you how to do that, cuz it's different for everyone. I can tell you that the easiest way for me to get past something is to make a new something. As many new somethings as I can. That way, the sh!t that bothers me gets buried. If I can pile enough new on top of the old, it can't find it's way back to the surface. The things that have cut me will never be gone, they are a part of me. If not for the grief I've endured, I wouldn't be who I am today, and it turns out I like me.

Best Answer

I haven't a clue. Even when I thought they were healed it turned out they were just festering.

Best Answer

I dont heal them, i wear them with pride. My mental scars make me who i am, without them, i would be a much worse man.

Best Answer

I wish I knew. I had a rotten childhood, an alcoholic father and a mother that had to work, I enlisted in the army in 1970, just to escape. I served in Vietnam and had to kill people. It pained me years later when my daughter finally asked me about it. I survived six close encounters with death outside the war, most recently a few year back when I was in a coma for three months on life support. It took another four months to recover. I am also transgender, something it took me 60 years to accept and I have been living as a woman full time for the past five months. I have come out to my family about it, but I know my kids look at it as losing their father. I love my new life and will never go back. It doesn't heal any old scars, and may cause new ones in the future, but at least I am honest with myself at last

Best Answer

All my respects to you for the kind of life you have lived and emerging as a winner.

Best Answer

Thank you, My name is Teri now and I am pleased to meet you

Best Answer

Eat some Ben & Jerry's.

Best Answer