we have been togather for 6 years,at the start he took my heart becouse he made me think that trust was the most imporant thing to him and i never had to worrie,then my bubble got poped one day when i found out he is a liar! now that i shut my self out from every one,for him.and all my famlie is gone,I sit here empty and alone, I dont even know my self. anymore.I dont want another relationship,I cant surport myself and the kids.(that dont belong to him) they are teenagers,full blooded.my feelings and life doesnt concern them.(they think)
Areacode850 Areacode850 36-40 4 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

IF HE IS A LIAR HE SURE IS A THIEF TOO YOU BETTER CHECK EVERYTHING! THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE BESIDES METH USERS ARE THE WORSE

Best Answer

Don't fret over the relationship crap. You're young and you've got a family to support! Go get a CDL. Truck drivers are in demand and you'll have more job offers than you can imagine.

Best Answer

Run from him and. get another far away in another town

Best Answer

You may finally arrive to the concept that we only have people we associate with and that is it. No friends; Simply those whom we associate with.

Best Answer

I dont associate becouse. he does and has always made a big deal out of it.so much it wasnt worth the fight.

Best Answer