starship33 starship33 36-40, F 24 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Health

Continental Chicken...wrapped in Bacon in a sour cream sauce...it's spectacular

Best Answer

it sounds good.

Best Answer

I'm trying to find the recipe

Best Answer

I'm sooooo excited...I found the recipe for you!!!!
http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1939,149178-251202,00.html

Best Answer

I like to bake em, then make Kickin Chicken salad with Jalapenos and walnuts..a little real Hellmans mayo, and some O'Charlies blue cheese dressing....and Cajun spices......ummmmmm

Best Answer

Now I'm hungry.......think I'll make some!

Best Answer

One of my favorites is frying it up nicely like I always do and make myself a chicken sandwich... put it on a toasted hamburger bun, add bacon, shredded lettuce, tomato and your choice of dressing, I prefer Miracle Whip but sometimes go with Thousand Island dressing.

Best Answer

Chicken Marsala, mash potatoes, and a veggie... good luck

Best Answer

chicken salad

Best Answer

Chicken Kiev.....Or wrap some bacon round it and then top with grated cheese

Best Answer

I like using McCormick grill mates marinades but instead of grilling the chicken I cut it up and put marinade and cook it in a frying pan. It is pretty tasty.

Best Answer

Chicken parmesan or chicken pot pie or chicken and dumplings or baked chicken

Best Answer

you can, chop it up! fry it in a frying pan add onions, garlic, mushrooms and season with salt and peeper and a touch of mixed herbs, when nearly cooked which takes about fifteen mins, remove pan from the heat and slowly add a half pint of cream, place pan back over the heat and allow to simmer slowly stirring for 5 mins. Bon Apetit, serve with rich or mix through pasta

Best Answer

Get some sort of salad dressing you like or think sounds good. Put the chicken in a plastic bag and pour in all the dressing. Marinade it for an hour or however long you want...the longer the better. Throw it on the BBQ. Serve with rice and veggies.

Best Answer

Chicken clubhouse sandwich

Best Answer

Chicken stuff with garlic and herb philadelphia

Best Answer

i think the possibilities might be close to endless

Best Answer

Sammich.

Best Answer