The mini apple cinnamon rice cakes and peach greek yogurt I just bought in Wal-Mart that I just bought tonight. I want to eat them so badly.

Best Answer

A girl that broke my heart. I have tried everything to stop thinking about her...nothing seems to be working. But then again...it does not help that we work together and her desk is less than 10 ft away.

Best Answer

OK. Just answer another question, then get away from the computer. Same thing I've been thinking of every time I get on this site. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Best Answer

I have a couple things on my mind: 1) The Sims 3. I know it's pathetic, but I'm so addicted to that game! 2) My English exam. 3) My essay for English 4) Ice cream. I need ice cream right now...my sweet tooth is driving me crazy!

Best Answer

Singing. XD

Best Answer

log off and go to bed..but just cant :(

Best Answer

what to wear to work tomorrow... high clasps and a tie.. or torn jeans and a dirty jacket

Best Answer

My Master.

Best Answer