Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 23 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Hobbies

To regulate every breath I take

Best Answer

....and every move you make.

Best Answer

Hit people on the head with their batons in a riot.

Best Answer

keep me and my mother safe when shes home. I live down the street from a police station. Oh and massively reduce the chances of me getting run down in the street/

Best Answer

It depends on what country you live in. In many developing countries the best way to get something done by them is to learn the proper protocol for bribing them. In the developed world you can trust them to stick to a determined protocol of procedure because they know that they will have to comply with it when filing their report and that said report can be used in a court of law. The most difficult police-citizen-traveler scenarios are middle income countries in which you have organized crime that has a strong influence on the police. These police forces are poorly regulated and their members can many times have a significant criminal profile, they do not want/need to be bribed, they will victimize you. Finally, police officers tend to have a similar core set of attitudes the world over, independently of specific reasons they are men and women who have agreed to take on a job that deals with criminals while at the same time exercising force on civilians. Ultimately, they see you as a problem that needs to be solved without generating a bigger problem, if you “work” with them they will at least try and do what’s expected of them, they can be trusted to be predictable, even the bad ones.

Best Answer

Not to be there. <br />
As of 11/01/12, the police dept. here will no longer respond to calls (not even 911). If someone has a problem, they must go to their web site and "log" their problem. If it's deemed life-threatening, they MAY get a response within 48-72 hours.

Best Answer

Never be around when you need them.

Best Answer

Ahem

Best Answer

... smile

Best Answer

Write Tickets, and Pick the Pockets of the Working Class.

Best Answer

Protect us from the looters and other rotten apples of society.

Best Answer

Tell me that I don't have to put on the red light.

Best Answer