http://www.driftinghearts.com/member/confession/view/36-If-you-love-your-partner-please-dont-cheat/
clytemnestra2 clytemnestra2 18-21, F 3 Answers Feb 8 in Dating & Relationships

Something obviously wrong with Lisa. I am surprised they lasted 5 whole years after the incident.

Best Answer

Yes, me too.. I thought the husband would divorce her just after their confrontation

Best Answer

I wasn't so surprised, I mean, when you love someone so much wouldn't you rather forgive first and do all you can to solve the issue, rather than cut them out of your life straight away? I admired the fact he forgave her but the divorce is understandable.

Best Answer

I was surprised probably because I've known men who had killed their wives because of cheating.. the tragic things that anger and pain which drive people to madness were what I was expecting but the guy in the story did the opposite so I'm really shock but happy too that there's no violence that occured.

Best Answer

Part of me thinks she wanted to, if she was faithful she would've made the appropriate decisions to ensure she would never end up in a situation that would encourage infidelity. If I had a partner, I would know going to a club with two party girls is nothing but trouble.

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

I think Lisa is a piece of **** and her husband shoulda slapped her, then sent her on her way.

Best Answer

Yeah.. *sigh* this kind of stories make me lose hope on marriage

Best Answer

Just don't marry someone like Lisa. Set the bar where you want it by being exactly the person that you want in your relationship. I don't want a trashy hoe, I want a loyal and loving girl so I'm a loyal and loving guy.

Best Answer