Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 14 Answers Sep 25, 2011

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that's why its called the present.

Best Answer

Google Everybody's Free To Wear Sunscreen by Baz Luhrmann and listen to it.

Best Answer

Your a beautiful, blessed, and amazing women and don't have to worry any longer someone out there is looking for a women like you to come around!!

Best Answer

someone out there loves you :)

Best Answer

take her to church so that she will be free

Best Answer

Try writing or blogging every thought in your head. Write until you are all out of worries. This should exhaust you. Everything will work out.

Best Answer

Tylenol PM

Best Answer

You have the strength to get through this. You have the intelligence to get through this. You can grit your teeth and do it. Then you can look back, a stronger person.

Feel free to contact me and others. You can find that you are much loved and not alone.

Best Answer

Suggest that you read an inspiring book.

I can recommend one: Salvation Creek by Susan Duncan.

It will make you cry as well, but her autobiography is a must read for any woman. I hope you get a chance to find a copy ;)

Best Answer

You're a mother, shouldn't you feel blessed?

Best Answer

not to be negative but are 12yo mothers "blessed" too?

Best Answer

Being a mother, especially a single mom, is a lot of work. It's doesn't mean you don't feel blessed. It means you are human and exhausted.

Best Answer

as a quick fix thought remember life will not always be like it is now. its up to you to make it better . tell yourself you need a peaceful sleep and you will work out you problems tomorrow.

*always worry about tomorrow ,tomorrow* things seem better during the day. sleep tight .

Best Answer

if she is underage, the words i have to say are hurtful i have seen to many of them. but older single women are pretty hot

Best Answer

I don't know what to say , since I don't know why you are lonely , sad , and depressed.

Best Answer