mytruthonanysubject mytruthonanysubject 31-35, F 8 Answers Oct 3, 2010

Not a damed thing. I lost my dog, mom, aunt, aunt, friend, friend, aunt, friend, aunt, cousin, friend, brother, etc. up to 15 in the space of a year and three months and I wore out my black suit.<br />
There are many maybes... maybe they're fine or better off, just awake from this dream, or maybe it's going to give you perspective and strength, or maybe it's all meaningless unless we give it some... but time and resolve makes it better and the world is full of abandoned doggies and lonely old and young people craving affection of any sort and expanding your awareness to those others is nothing but good.

Best Answer

Memories are company, pictures are healing. Cry when you need to, smile and laugh without regret. Move on in your life with them by your side, let them guide you. Don't forget them, but don't worry if they seem faded, as time heals all wounds.

Best Answer

Omg shame! Life will go on, they will look down on you from heaven with many smiles and laughs as you accompilsh everythig you do in life. They are in a better place and there is nothing better than that place. They know you are a good and honest person. Keep smiling THEY'RE SMILING WITH YOU

Best Answer

Omg. You can't be serious? How did they die. God Bless. They are in a better place and looking after you

Best Answer

Those we love never go away...They walk with us everyday, unseen ..unheard...still near...,still dear,still missed a lot..

Best Answer

When you go outside tomorrow...stand in the sun for a moment please and feel the warmth on your face...concentrate on it and that is the love from your dad....

Best Answer